Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm so proud of myself!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 04:06 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

Default I'm so proud of myself!

...Not really, i'm probably just a *****.

hahha

So I pulled up to a light, and I had my windows down just takin it easy... what do I see? an integra pullin up beside me withthe classic lawnmower exhaust, so Ithink okay just ignore them... and then he revs like the typical ricer does... oh great I knew that was coming.I still ignore it. "hey man... that things got 300 horsepower doesnt it?" gahh here we go.I say yeah. "it pretty fast?"I say yeah. The light turns green but theres traffic in front of us soI dont take off fast at all but of course mr import kung pao chicken does. So then I wait for a minute and floor it by him, but just for a second. Then he gets behind me to pass traffic, on my bumper the whole time and slipping it in neutral and revving it... RETARD. Then we get around the traffic and he comes flyin by tryin to get me to race (we were already doin 75 in a 55) I was SO tempted to, but I knew if there is a cop up ahead i'm dead and its not worth it. Plus my parents would take my car away and I would probably go to jail... and even if I didnt go to jail I would wish I did later on when I got home... lol. Then he floors it to about 100 probably and starts randomly swirving between the 2 lanes, I was praying for a cop to nail that crazy sommabtch. Oh well, i'm just proud I kept myself under control, sorry to waste your time.
effin ricer [:@]
Old 09-10-2007, 04:15 PM
A_J
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: I'm so proud of myself!

And you should be proud of yourself for taking the higher ground - someday it'll be him wrapped around a telephone pole instead of you [sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 09-10-2007, 04:15 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

[sm=gears.gif]
Old 09-10-2007, 04:21 PM
bazguitarman
2nd Gear Member

Good for you. There`s always a time and a place. And in traffic is never the time or the place.

You are taking the high road even if you do it just to keep your parents from taking your car.

You would have taken him anyway.

Eric
Old 09-10-2007, 04:38 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

ok, i play devil's advocate.

say you did race him full on, and there was a cop. you'd prolly smoke him, pray that you do, because the cop pulls over the loser. can't nab both of ya simultaneously.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:48 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

I has some import playing around the other night....i think i heard a turbo on the thing and I wasnt in a racing mood anyway......i think it pissed him off but hell if he is going to show me he has a turbo then why even bother
Old 09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

It's gotta be the short D$CK syndrome with those guys.
Last time I checked, the fastest thing in the 1/4 mile is a V8. Not a V10, not a jet and surely, not a coffee grinder mounted in some japmobile.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Over the weekend I had a Jeep try to impress me (wasn't even the new ones with the HEMI 6.2) and a Camaro try to convince me he was cool with his exhaust system. I get soooooo tired of these lame "hey look at me I have a boner for you" displays! I just ignore them.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:11 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

If you dont race and just putter along and he gets ahead
of you, was it really a race? Does it not take 2 to race?
You cant give him braggin rights unless you try and take him.
El Lamo Ricers. Big exhaust tip = well you know.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: lldsandsll

ok, i play devil's advocate.

say you did race him full on, and there was a cop. you'd prolly smoke him, pray that you do, because the cop pulls over the loser. can't nab both of ya simultaneously.
Oh i've seen plenty of people pulled over two at a time. I have friends that work law enforcement. what they do is they flip their lights on and tell BOTH drivers to pull over via their loudspeaker. In some cases they willadd thatfailure to do so will result in an additional charge of trying to elude an officer, which I believe is a felony. So yeah, next time try that. Then bring your story to the off topic forum

Quick Reply: I'm so proud of myself!