Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Tail-Lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 01:17 PM
stanglov5

Default RE: LED Tail-Lights

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

I notice how people love to dish out the "rice" comments online. Think any of those people would say the same thing in person? I see huge crowds around cars, including Mustangs, at the autoshows that have led everything, Lambo doors, huge rear wings, etc.
I know which led taillights they were thinking about, I bet. Where they these?

Anyway, I like ONF1R's best!

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/98E9C9CE57C24A33BF578066C39B5943.jpg[/IMG]
[/align][/align][/align]Orion_240 your right. im sry but those taillights look like crap( in my opion) i want them as much oem as possible so when there not turn on people can just walk by them like nothing bt when there on i want people to loose ther breath even more. well all knw tht 5th gen mustnag is a eye-opener.[/align][/align][/align]
Old 09-17-2007, 03:42 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

thanks for the supports and compliments fellas......

as for sequentials, ive seen mix-matched responses and i think it would be safe to say that sequentials will NOT work with these tails....each tail light has 2 ballasts wired behind it, the housings and LED's with the LED board are enclosed and cant be re-opened without damaging something so any tampering with the wires or housing may renderthe lightsuseless.......

as far as that Euro light design, it was the only one out when i decided to go with LED and refused to by that style so i waited and waited then finally the ones i have now came out.......

any of you who planning on getting these tail lights, i would recommend getting the matching led third brake light as well.if you went with led tails and stock 3rd brake light, your tails will light up super bright and your brake light will be embarrassingly dim......might as well having it so everything matches when off and on!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:59 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

ORIGINAL: 0NF1R

thanks for the supports and compliments fellas......

as for sequentials, ive seen mix-matched responses and i think it would be safe to say that sequentials will NOT work with these tails....each tail light has 2 ballasts wired behind it, the housings and LED's with the LED board are enclosed and cant be re-opened without damaging something so any tampering with the wires or housing may renderthe lightsuseless.......

as far as that Euro light design, it was the only one out when i decided to go with LED and refused to by that style so i waited and waited then finally the ones i have now came out.......

any of you who planning on getting these tail lights, i would recommend getting the matching led third brake light as well.if you went with led tails and stock 3rd brake light, your tails will light up super bright and your brake light will be embarrassingly dim......might as well having it so everything matches when off and on!

Hi Mike.
I never told you but they look great and so is the rest of the car. How about dropping thatStang a little?
Old 09-17-2007, 04:04 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

Yeah i've always loved ONF1R's car. Weird cuz i've never been a fan of the center fogs or the projector headlights but theres something about his car that makes it all look right!
Old 09-17-2007, 04:31 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: timothyrw

ya know i was agreeing with you until the very end.

you need to take that 'typical american' narrow-minded B.S. somewhere else...

ORIGINAL: eric6913

people on this forum consider them ricey because led taillights didnt exisit back the the 60's and 70's. doesnt go with the "retro" theme apparently. many people on this forum are ver, very narrow minded, but then again thats a typical american for you anyways.
I agree. If you have a problem with Americans, you probably shouldnt come onto a forum where the majority of visitors are American and start bashing us. Then again, youre not too bright it seems so maybe you didnt know that. Either way, Im sure no one wants trolls like you on the board, regardless of where theyre from. Feel free to leave anytime, you certainly wouldnt hurt my AMERICAN feelings any.

Sorry to get off topic guys, but it seems no one can post anything without some idiot saying crap like that.

On that note, does anyone know FOR SURE whether the LED tails will work with sequentials? I know weve got a couple maybes and probablys, but has anyone actually tried it?
Old 09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

I like them except for the way the backup lights are extended across the the whole bottom portion of the lights, instead of just the inner bottom corner like the stock tail lamps.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:50 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

ORIGINAL: bl1nk

ORIGINAL: timothyrw

ya know i was agreeing with you until the very end.

you need to take that 'typical american' narrow-minded B.S. somewhere else...

ORIGINAL: eric6913

people on this forum consider them ricey because led taillights didnt exisit back the the 60's and 70's. doesnt go with the "retro" theme apparently. many people on this forum are ver, very narrow minded, but then again thats a typical american for you anyways.
I agree. If you have a problem with Americans, you probably shouldnt come onto a forum where the majority of visitors are American and start bashing us. Then again, youre not too bright it seems so maybe you didnt know that. Either way, Im sure no one wants trolls like you on the board, regardless of where theyre from. Feel free to leave anytime, you certainly wouldnt hurt my AMERICAN feelings any.

Sorry to get off topic guys, but it seems no one can post anything without some idiot saying crap like that.

On that note, does anyone know FOR SURE whether the LED tails will work with sequentials? I know weve got a couple maybes and probablys, but has anyone actually tried it?

Well, I have the CDC ones and their harness won't work with the LED one. If that can help you any.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:15 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

^ It does, thanks.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:28 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

07BLACKGT, thanks for the compliments brotha!

PASCAL!!!!! good to see you again bro...im going to be getting that part from you really soon....i cut up my credit card a while back to keep from using it but it didnt work cause i still found out ways to use it without having it in hand, well i ended up ordering another one and its in...do you take credit cards?

About lowering, Id love to lower it but i havent the slightest idea of how to install the kitor how much it costs or anything.........

cant wait to get that bumper on!
Old 09-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Spdfreak
1st Gear Member

Uncle Ben gives them 4 chopsticks!

Quick Reply: LED Tail-Lights