Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

gotta get rid of the car

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 09:28 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

Default RE: gotta get rid of the car

He said one ticket was for a traffic light camera and the other was for an accident. Kinda hard to keep up with all the posts sometimes.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:36 PM
26roush06
1st Gear Member

The thing is the insurance will be insane for the roush. My dad wont give me my own insurance and since I already got in an accident under my moms name of insurance(350z) the insurance company wont cover me so if I crash again it comes out of our pockets which my mom doesnt want to do.

ORIGINAL: 05gtdriver

ORIGINAL: 26roush06

HAHA thanks but you mustangs guys are great never have had a fight with any of you guys so I thought I should ask just wanting to get some 2 cent from other stang owners. And for the mom thing oo well im 16 call me spoiled but the only reason I got the mustang was because my dad gave it to me. Parents are seperated. And dont say if you were in my situation you would get a focus or something noo. haha

ORIGINAL: infinityonhigh

ORIGINAL: ShadyNinja

mom needs to stick a stuffed animal under the gas pedal
hahaha classic...

Honestly, I think your very lucky and you should get ready to take some sh*t because of jealousy (mine included). This probably not the best forum to ask that question. http://forums.nasioc.com/ comes to mine when I was looking at Subarus that or http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/ . As far as evo forums http://www.evolutionm.net/ . You will probably better off asking there and a little word of advice. Don't say that your mom is buying it for you. You'll get a much better response if you leave that out.
Is mom getting revenge on dad through you? Will dad put you on his insurance(since he bought the car)?
Old 09-14-2007, 09:41 PM
26roush06
1st Gear Member

My mom isnt trying to get revenge the thing is my dad is the moron that didnt get me insurance under my name on the first accident so now this is happening. My mom wants to make all of her kids happy (1 brother, 2 sisters). I am not rich but not poor enough money to afford a nice car. My mom doesnt mind me driving a sports car because she trusts me and I understand get miles under my belt but your gonna learn either way sports car or not but its just my choice on if im going to be an idiot like I was before. My mom just doesnt like the fact that the mustang is red, and loud. My mom is willing to buy me a 4 door car that I like and that wont be as noticeable as the mustang. She just doesnt like the mustang never have and never will. Im not going to fight if she wants to get me a new car I will agree. Im just trying to figure out what cars you guys think is nicer. Im not going to race it but will do some mods. I dont drive fast no more, dont race I need to grow up life is to precious and do good in school. Ive learned from my mistakes but I just like the sti and evo so wouldnt mind having one thats all. Just wanting to get some feed back on the cars not about my family haha thanks tho guys. I love mustang forum you guys are great.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:19 PM
laredotexas
1st Gear Member

get the 2008 hashback STI.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Virgule
2nd Gear Member

You need, and deserve, a 4 cylinder 1972 Chevy Vega. Replacing one fast car with another fast car is not going to fix your problem - which is immature driving caused by elevated levels of pimple inducing testosterone. In a way, your problem is self correcting. Soon enough your license will be suspended, and you will once again be a passenger in your mom's SUV.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:31 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 26roush06

My mom isnt trying to get revenge the thing is my dad is the moron that didnt get me insurance under my name on the first accident so now this is happening. My mom wants to make all of her kids happy (1 brother, 2 sisters). I am not rich but not poor enough money to afford a nice car. My mom doesnt mind me driving a sports car because she trusts me and I understand get miles under my belt but your gonna learn either way sports car or not but its just my choice on if im going to be an idiot like I was before. My mom just doesnt like the fact that the mustang is red, and loud. My mom is willing to buy me a 4 door car that I like and that wont be as noticeable as the mustang. She just doesnt like the mustang never have and never will. Im not going to fight if she wants to get me a new car I will agree. Im just trying to figure out what cars you guys think is nicer. Im not going to race it but will do some mods. I dont drive fast no more, dont race I need to grow up life is to precious and do good in school. Ive learned from my mistakes but I just like the sti and evo so wouldnt mind having one thats all. Just wanting to get some feed back on the cars not about my family haha thanks tho guys. I love mustang forum you guys are great.
Let you in ona little secret..................the new BMW 135i(has the twin turbo six, 300hp, about a 2900-3100lb curb wt and should be $35-38K, aboutwhat aStage 2 Roush, EVO or WRX costs). Very unassuming design, but will run hard(and with a turbo should be able to make even more boost).
Downfall? Not available until spring 2008 and might be in short supply as word has gotten out. I'm not a Bimmer fan, per-say, but this little gem takes me back to my high school days(early 80s) when the BMW 2002Tii was the hot, little rocket(that was also well made) that made me appreciate nimble, balanced, rear-drive cars.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:35 PM
acrokat
2nd Gear Member

Take the bus.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:48 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Considering the STI is the apitamy of an ultimate sports car and could put even the Mustang to shame, I guess get that?

Either way you'll be dead pretty quickly from the sound of things.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:08 PM
jdt141
1st Gear Member

dude, seriously.... sounds like you have the world by the *****. if you're looking for sympathy on this board, you're probably not going to find it.

go buy a chevy cobalt and then come and cry to us.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:17 PM
TimeForPain
2nd Gear Member

well i can tell u first hand that if you get rid of the mustang and go with those two choices your gonna be in worse trouble. My last car was a 05 evo8 and first off the power stock is crazy and makes u speed, trust me, when the powers there and u get that rush you'll speed, second..... cops love to pull them over, i got pulled over doing nothing wrong and the wing provokes them more, lastly dont think insurance is gonna be cheaper... i thought it was to but when my insurance went down 1000 dollars from getting rid of the evo and buying a mustang gt and 2 years newer i almost crapped myself, i bought a nice fast car adn my insurance went down, how can u go wrong. GL with what u do but warning u now, u will definately get pulled way more than u ever would in the mustang.

Quick Reply: gotta get rid of the car