Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roush Rear Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 07:04 PM
SkidLid
1st Gear Member

Default Roush Rear Spoiler

Purchasing a Roush rear spoiler soon for obvious reasons, and im looking to get the best deal for my modding buck. Whats the best price you guys have found for one?? Oh ya does it cover the stock GT holes too? If not its a deal breaker for me.

Thanks,
Old 09-15-2007, 08:20 PM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Roush Rear Spoiler

I got mine off ebay... 270.00 shipped. Yes it covers stock holes and you have to drill a few....
Old 09-17-2007, 07:38 AM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06elnr

I got mine off ebay... 270.00 shipped. Yes it covers stock holes and you have to drill a few....
thats probably for the unpainted kit right?

i got my kit for 299+shipping for a pre-painted kit...it comes directly from the roush factory in michigan...
Old 09-17-2007, 10:22 AM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

Would you mind sharing a link on where you got your pre-painted kit?
Old 09-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

Here you go bro.......http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=653
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 AM
VictoriaRR
4th Gear Member

I don't like the Roush spoiler. From the back it looks like one of the shelves you find in grandma's living room. [8D]
Old 09-17-2007, 11:48 AM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 0NF1R

ORIGINAL: 06elnr

thats probably for the unpainted kit right?

i got my kit for 299+shipping for a pre-painted kit...it comes directly from the roush factory in michigan...
Price on the link above shows 373.11 + shipping ($285.36 + $87.75 for painted black, or white in your case) for a painted spoiler. I've never seen them lower than that on the Roush site. Did you get in on some sort of special?
Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

It comes from the Roush Factory, but not ordered from the Roush site...

Roush has a factory or whatever in Michigan which is right down the road from Royal Oak Ford, a dealership......i place my order with the dealership, they get me the deal, they go to the factory and pic the part up, then ship it from their dealership through UPS......i have bought all my Roush parts from them to convert my GT into a Roush and have never had any problems with them......

As far as how to place your order, they sell a lot of stuff on ebay under the name "roushparts24"...you can either find him through a seller search or find the number for Royal Oak Ford in Michigan, give em a call, and talk to a guy named DAN or BRUCEin the parts department...i know its corney, but tell him Mike from Florida sent you and he'll take care of you.......they have the best prices i could find and i have done some extensive searches in my day......
Old 09-17-2007, 06:24 PM
SkidLid
1st Gear Member

Roush has a factory or whatever in Michigan which is right down the road from Royal Oak Ford, a dealership......i place my order with the dealership, they get me the deal, they go to the factory and pic the part up, then ship it from their dealership through UPS......i have bought all my Roush parts from them to convert my GT into a Roush and have never had any problems with them......

As far as how to place your order, they sell a lot of stuff on ebay under the name "roushparts24"...you can either find him through a seller search or find the number for Royal Oak Ford in Michigan, give em a call, and talk to a guy named DAN or BRUCEin the parts department...i know its corney, but tell him Mike from Florida sent you and he'll take care of you.......they have the best prices i could find and i have done some extensive searches in my day......
Damn you came through again, thank you sir.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:35 PM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SkidLid

As far as how to place your order, they sell a lot of stuff on ebay under the name "roushparts24"...you can either find him through a seller search or find the number for Royal Oak Ford in Michigan, give em a call, and talk to a guy named DAN or BRUCE in the parts department...i know its corney, but tell him Mike from Florida sent you and he'll take care of you.......they have the best prices i could find and i have done some extensive searches in my day......
Damn you came through again, thank you sir.
+1 - Thanks for the additional info.

Quick Reply: Roush Rear Spoiler