Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealership experience..

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 01:55 AM
GstangT
3rd Gear Member

Default Dealership experience..

BUT, not a Ford dealership.I had to go to a Honda dealership this morning. My mother drives an 04 Honda Accord, and last night, the driver side lock decided not to lock and stop working. She asked me if I could help her take it into the dealership, and get it fixed. She bought the car in 03, and was out of the 36000 mile/3 year warranty. I took it there expecting it to be something like some of the bad Ford dealerships that have been discussed in this forum, but when I got there, a service rep came out and asked me what was wrong, and I told him. After that, he said he would take care of it, and we went inside, did the papers, no charge, and told me they had to order the part, and said that he would be done by 5 for sure. I was shocked that it would be 5 the same day because they had to get the part. I was in and out in 5 minutes, no exaggeration. After that, I got some lunch, went home, and they called me at 230, and they said they had the car fixed and ready to go. They even shuttled me back to the dealership! After I arrived, they had the car ready for me, and they even washed it - my mother barely ever washes her car(I just washed mine, claybarred, wax remover, re-washed, and waxed mine today.. i love it! Looks better than the day I bought it!) Anyway.. I was just suprised by the service I got. I hope Ford dealers step their game up and give us all the service that we deserve. Oh.. did I mention the car was not bought there.. it was just the closet one to me. Just thought I'd share this because this is what we all need from dealerships.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:00 AM
KingKung

Default RE: Dealership experience..

when i went to the ford dealer it was 100 degrees and they made sure to give me small cups of water. theres hope yet
Old 09-18-2007, 02:11 AM
Signify
1st Gear Member

thats really cool... some dealers when there about to sell you the car they try so hard and say they have the best customer service and were the best dealer and so on... but once they sell you the car they dont give a **** about you anymore... when i bought my car at ford the guy was really cool and when i bought it he told me that hed give me 3 free full tank gas fillups... and a month later i was short on gas and was around the dealer, and had called him if it was ok to go over and use one of my gas fillups and when i told him he didnt remember giving me free gas fillups... wtf
Old 09-18-2007, 08:06 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Talk about customer service for real there.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Was Monica Lewinski there ? Just kidding.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:33 PM
oshkoshbajawsh
I ♥ Acer

i was at the dealership this morning.. a new one im trying.. the other 2 ive tried around here are horrible... ill let you know how invergrove ford is when i get my car back...