Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need a lil paxton supercharger info.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 07:14 PM
meekstro
2nd Gear Member

Default Need a lil paxton supercharger info.

Im in the market for a supercharger and Im looking really close at the procharger and the paxton brands. I really like theNOVI 2200 (HO) paxton kit that brenspeed has put togather. They are claiming around 450 rwhp with that setup. I trust Brenspeed and like their package deals and trust their tuning abilities. I just want to make sure the paxton is on the level with the procharger in terms of quaility. I can find alot of post on the procharger's but not many on the paxton so im trying to figure out why everybody is going with itin terms ofcentrifugal superchargers. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Heavyg72
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Need a lil paxton supercharger info.

I've had mine since July of this year and have had no problems. I had Brenspeed do the installation and the dyno tune and had no troubles hitting the numbers you are looking for. From a performance perspective I think they are all pretty close. I did a lot of searching before purchasing and found a lot of negative feedback on the Paxton superchargers but it was all for non-Mustang set-ups. Spent a lot of time talking with Brent and narrowed the search to Mustangs and I couldn't find anything bad said about them. The fact that Brent really likes the package says a lot to me as they really focus on solid set-ups and packages. The Brenspeed package is complete with everything you need to generate some serious HP. I hope this helps a little!
Old 10-01-2007, 08:29 PM
meekstro
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Need a lil paxton supercharger info.

definitely helps alot...thanks for your help.