Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After 3 yrs.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: After 3 yrs.....

Yep, still the most noticed car I have ever owned. Get lot's of compliments and stares! Lovin' it more every day! [sm=gears.gif]
Old 10-02-2007, 07:36 PM
owero01
5th Gear Member

Almost two years and enjoying it more than ever. Keep talking it up and make Ford's stock rise. Right not it is real cheap.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:58 PM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

Same here, even after almost 3 years people still look at it. And I have the feeling that ford can only screw-up a facelift of this model, so even after that, people will stare.

Personally I can't wait untill2008, when we buythe 2007 CS,then I can start modding the car to look and sound like I wanted it to look/sound from the get-go. The CS is for the wife... Might swap the 18" chrome bullets over to mine, and buy some black/chrome lip 18" for the white CS convertible. That will look sweet.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Thurman
5th Gear Member

+10000 FOR EVERYONE!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 08:16 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

It's not just a car.....It's an obsession.......seriously..........

Plus 1000 to all of the above.....

Old 10-02-2007, 08:22 PM
richmod
4th Gear Member

golf, guitar, and the mustang ...love em all.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:51 PM
sleeper2
3rd Gear Member

Isn't it amazing? I can read an entire car magazine and the numbers on the newest, bestest, whatever new models don't interest me as much as my "old" s197. I love driving this car in a thunderstorm, for crying out loud.

Sleeper2
Old 10-02-2007, 09:06 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

I know what you're saying.. This is the first car that I have "cared" about since my first car. I just don't see myself trading this thing in.. for what I payed for it.. I just can't understand how anyone could dog this car... looks fantastic (not just to me), drives very well, sounds great, and the fit and finish so far has been on par or above all of my previous cars (mazda, ford, pontiac, chevy, subaru).

I often spend a lot of time fantasizing what I would do to this car.. xcharger.. offset wheels... springs.. it just makes me happy thinking about it.. even if I never get a chance to do all of those things.. I still have this goal.. a project.. that can distract me from my daily grind.

And the best part... starting it up in the morning after going to bed thinking about mods... and driving it home after work.

It's like dreaming about a hot girl.. and then waking up next to her in the morning..

Old 10-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

I've had mine for 1 year as of today
Its my first new car
Old 10-02-2007, 09:17 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MrSandman

I know what you're saying.. This is the first car that I have "cared" about since my first car. I just don't see myself trading this thing in.. for what I payed for it.. I just can't understand how anyone could dog this car... looks fantastic (not just to me), drives very well, sounds great, and the fit and finish so far has been on par or above all of my previous cars (mazda, ford, pontiac, chevy, subaru).

I often spend a lot of time fantasizing what I would do to this car.. xcharger.. offset wheels... springs.. it just makes me happy thinking about it.. even if I never get a chance to do all of those things.. I still have this goal.. a project.. that can distract me from my daily grind.

And the best part... starting it up in the morning after going to bed thinking about mods... and driving it home after work.

It's like dreaming about a hot girl.. and then waking up next to her in the morning..

Yessir! This car is what definately gets me up in the morning, and gets me through the day. Just thinking about crusing in it....Heck, I spend probably an hour every nite just sitting in it inside my garage.

Quick Reply: After 3 yrs.....