Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Twisted?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 03:33 AM
kevworthy
1st Gear Member

Default Twisted?

Am I the only one who rides around at night with the fog lightsso thatwhenpeople think I have my brights on and flash me, I can flash them back and make themfeel like the freakin idiots that they are? I enjoy that a little too much. It pissed me off at first, but now its like a game....[sm=lildevil.gif]
Old 10-09-2007, 03:44 AM
UAE_Muscle
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Twisted?

I turn the fog light ocasionally and get those flashes. But if I was in there place i would do the same thing.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:56 AM
joemagna
2nd Gear Member

your probably the only one.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Whomp
1st Gear Member

In my parts, its a risky game. Most of the SOB's wait until the very last second to give a flash so even with quick reaction time your car is mostly past them and they don't see you flash back proving that your brights were not on.They feel they did the "right thing", kind of like an adult givine a "talking to" to a kid that has misbehaved. Frankly it irritates the **** out of me---but we still do it nonetheless.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:48 AM
99flhr
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: UAE_Muscle

I turn the fog light ocasionally and get those flashes. But if I was in there place i would do the same thing.
Have to agree with UAE on this one, The factory adjustment of my "fogs" is much higher than the low beams. So no matter what kind of lamp you wish to call it, it is blinding to oncoming traffic. Making a game of this is juvenile.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:38 AM
schapman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kevworthy

Am I the only one who rides around at night with the fog lightsso thatwhenpeople think I have my brights on and flash me, I can flash them back and make themfeel like the freakin idiots that they are? I enjoy that a little too much. It pissed me off at first, but now its like a game....[sm=lildevil.gif]
maybe i'm an idiot to for driving around with my fogs onwhen there no fog. I dont do it often but sometimes I just cant help it.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:41 AM
ArcticFrog
2nd Gear Member

If my lights are on, so are my fogs, but I have the pony package ones that are smaller and I don't think people think they're my brights...at least I don't get flashed very often at all so that's my assumption.

I figure if I have them, may as well use them because, honestly, how many times do you really need fog lights?
Old 10-09-2007, 09:41 AM
craezjo
2nd Gear Member

i always drive with the fog lights on looks cool seeing 4 lights. ive never got flashed yet
Old 10-09-2007, 10:04 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I'm twisted too. I always run my fog lights and the first person to flash me gets the brights like normal. Then the second person will get multiple flashes, on/off/on/off. Now if I'm lucking enough to get a third sucker then i'll leave the brights on and make them think my regular lights are brighter than my brights.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:07 AM
eric6913
2nd Gear Member

i have HID's in all four lights and have found that the headlights are the ones producing a glare, not the fog lights.

Quick Reply: Twisted?