Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is it me or just

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 11:37 AM
Va. Stang
3rd Gear Member

Default Is it me or just

there is justthat manyout there. Seems like everywhere Itake the Stang I find a$$holes or dimwhits. I drive it more than I should ....but that is why I got it. The last4times I have been out,someone pisses me off somehow.
First I park way in back of the parking lot if not near an island to help with the door dings. Last two times I came out from the store and there is someonepulled right up next to me and there are open spaces for 5 cars everyway around me. Like WTF!So close one time I have to pull out for my girlfriend to get in the car.Last fri. I am walking up to the car....no cars on either side for 3 spaces.... and this hog in a old Cadypulls up in sideways next to the stang and no way she can get her lard a$$ out of it with out out bumping my door. I ran over and prettymuch told her so! Geeeez! So this sun. morning..6am.. I am going to work in the stang. First time in forever I drove it there. Some wipe I go to pass on a2 lane won't let me by. I was doing 65 and catching him. I am up to 80 and he is still beside me. He does this crap for the next 5 miles from 50 to 80 MPH.....WTF... we are the only 2 cars in sight anywhere...Tell me....Am I wrong for being upset so much or what?
Old 10-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Is it me or just

people always mess with me on the road......little do they know ill play back. BRING ON THE ROAD GAMES.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:46 AM
rshamekh
4th Gear Member

Never had someone mess with me on the road since I got my car 7 months ago!!
Old 10-09-2007, 11:51 AM
PLstang
5th Gear Member

Maybe he thought you were racing?

Seems to be a condition I've been hearing a lot about lately. Brought on by any POS vehicle being in thevicinity of a Mustang. I can't attest to this personally as no one ever seems to want to play when I'm in my stang! However, I have read several thread where it seems to be prevalent!

Old 10-09-2007, 11:51 AM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

I feel your pain which is why I have just come to the realization that the Stang is gonna get damaged and I need to stop getting butt hurt over it. I drive the Stang everywhere so I expect people to do stupid things. Once I make her a garage queen then I will worry more about the idiots
Old 10-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

I usually use my Stang for long road trips so I'm usually on the highway. If I feel like someone is screwing with me I find it easy enough to screw back and, if necessary, leave their ugly azz in my dust. Even hadthis 1guy try to keep up with me only towatch him in my rear view mirror as he pulled onto the shoulderwith lots of steam coming from his car. Otherwise, people around town seem more likely to want to give me a thumbs-up than screw with me.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:54 AM
banka87
4th Gear Member

Some guy tried to race me in a minivan...

He lost.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Va. Stang

So this sun. morning..6am.. I am going to work in the stang. First time in forever I drove it there. Some wipe I go to pass on a2 lane won't let me by. I was doing 65 and catching him. I am up to 80 and he is still beside me. He does this crap for the next 5 miles from 50 to 80 MPH.....WTF... we are the only 2 cars in sight anywhere...Tell me....Am I wrong for being upset so much or what?
Truckdrivers goes through this B/S multiple times a day. You would not believe how many people speed up on tractor trailers and sit beside them, like the knuckleheads have never heard about the dangers of riding beside a large vehicle. Of course since 90% of the tractor trailers are speed goverened, so when someone does speed up on them they are pretty much stuck out there blocking traffic. [:@]
Old 10-09-2007, 12:14 PM
viperrmk
3rd Gear Member

I have the something also. I park all the way in the back to come out and find some *** hole that parked next to me...why....I dont know. Just pisses me off. [:@][:@]

Then yesterday driving home at 2am I pull up to a light and another mustang (2001) pulls up next to me in the left hand lane to go straight. I turn right doing the speed limit (40 mph). the next thing I know he flys be me. The all famous "ricer flyby". He slows down and we pull up next too each other. Light turns green I start off like normal and he does too and we are side by side. But then this ****er start to swerve back and forth in his lane like to get me to race him. I back off and let him go. but we catch another light. I pull up next to him and yell. Dude if you want to race I'll meet you at Moroso friday. He looked at me and turned left and cut thru a parking lot to another road.

I dont understand people sometimes.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Im certain that he thought you were playing with him ... if not, then he wanted to aggrivate you so that you would. What was he driving? If you could have smoked him then I would have just done that -- pass him, get over to where you wanted then slowed down... he would have gotten the point by then and let up. Your stang looks good so he was just testing you.

Now the parking thing -- that drives me insane!! I will always park somewhere in the last few spots of a parking lot for that reason. If you drive your stang then expect that you risk door dings, rock chips, scratches, etc. It sucks ... really does but thats just they way things are. If you dont have one then invest in a clear bra for the front of your stang... wont help the door at all but will in the front at least. People envy other peole things when they are nice.... some are just @ssholes like that and will ding it for no reason