Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want videos of your 05 & up stang? check it out!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 07:50 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Default Want videos of your 05 & up stang? check it out!!!

Anybody in the Florida area interested of getting some video footage of there stangs? I have a pretty good video camera id like to put to use. The cam is a sony HD1080i (hdr-fx1if your into the techi info) I have been pondering the idea for awhile now and if i can meet up with enough people ill prolly make it into a dvd of some sorts or DL version. Im not looking to make profit off of this either, just want to do it cause......well mustangs, need i say more. I also am a pretty good photographer so if anybody wants pics also just speak up, no charge. Im willing to go as far as miami just cause i want a holiday to , so thats my excuse to go. I live in orlando , millenia area. I will take a few pics and get a few video samples of my car just to give you a idea of the qaulity, I dont have any now cause well......I dont have much done yet,lol few engine mods minor exterior so im not to eager to take pictures of it after ive been on here and see sweet stang one after another. My hopes are alot of people go for this and we could meet up all at one time, think would be sweet to be able to compare all kids of diff exhuast sounds all in the same video clip, riding, idle, etc. Also if anybody wants to help or has ideas once again speak up, I think we could end up with some pretty sweet footage. 05-and up only though please, not hating on other stangs but just want to focus on new body(bestbody IMO)

P.s same offer goes for the track too.

Hope to hear from some of you soon, thanks.

Mike
Old 10-11-2007, 07:53 AM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Videos

I am moving to pensacolla in a month dude, not sure if you wanna drive up to flalabama but I would like to get my baby on a track down there ASAP so maybe we can meet up somewhere.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:55 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

where ya at now?
Old 10-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

Oahu, Hawaii now
Pensacola, Florida for january through June 08
and then Baltimore, MD for June 08 through December 2011

moving alot sux!
Old 10-11-2007, 08:12 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

If you wanted to meet half way or something but your pretty far from me, i think your past panama city even and i drove out there last year with my buddy in his 05 m3 and it was the worst ride ever, only cause we were there for less then 24 hours, basically in the car for totoal of 12 and partied for 12.

P.SThe 05M3 is pretty sweet , upgraded everything on it, its crazy stiff on the handling, it feels awsome.only thing that has my stock stang other then that love my car and half the price.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

yah its just above panama city/beach i was stationed there once before but never went south into florida really
Old 10-11-2007, 07:02 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

bump
Old 10-11-2007, 07:03 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Knowbody interested , come on people................ free free free free free ,lol
Old 10-11-2007, 07:46 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

I dont have a S197, but I do live in the area and would be more than willing to help out with anything needed. For the sake of Stangs If anyone would like any detailing prior to a photoshoot let me know, I am friends with a professional who usually works on exotics (Mercedes, Bently, Lamborghini) in the Dr. Phillips area. PM me for more details and previous work pics. This photo op is too good to pass up. I wish I had my S197....
Old 10-11-2007, 07:52 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Want videos of your 05 & up stang? check it out!!!

ORIGINAL: pignprogress

Anybody in the Florida area interested of getting some video footage of there stangs? I have a pretty good video camera id like to put to use. The cam is a sony HD1080i (hdr-fx1if your into the techi info) I have been pondering the idea for awhile now and if i can meet up with enough people ill prolly make it into a dvd of some sorts or DL version. Im not looking to make profit off of this either, just want to do it cause......well mustangs, need i say more. I also am a pretty good photographer so if anybody wants pics also just speak up, no charge. Im willing to go as far as miami just cause i want a holiday to , so thats my excuse to go. I live in orlando , millenia area. I will take a few pics and get a few video samples of my car just to give you a idea of the qaulity, I dont have any now cause well......I dont have much done yet,lol few engine mods minor exterior so im not to eager to take pictures of it after ive been on here and see sweet stang one after another. My hopes are alot of people go for this and we could meet up all at one time, think would be sweet to be able to compare all kids of diff exhuast sounds all in the same video clip, riding, idle, etc. Also if anybody wants to help or has ideas once again speak up, I think we could end up with some pretty sweet footage. 05-and up only though please, not hating on other stangs but just want to focus on new body(bestbody IMO)

P.s same offer goes for the track too.

Hope to hear from some of you soon, thanks.

Mike
my dad has the exact same camera, its sick. i have vids of my car at the track with it.

Quick Reply: Want videos of your 05 & up stang? check it out!!!