Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHERES THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY CORSA AXLE BACK ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 09:43 PM
mandoq
3rd Gear Member

Default WHERES THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY CORSA AXLE BACK ?

Hey guys, looking to buy corsa but cant find them for less than $680. Do u guys know where i can find them for less than $500. Why do the corsa cost more than any other axle back ? do they give u more hp?do u guys reccomend the corsa x-pipe?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:22 PM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

Default RE: WHERES THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY CORSA AXLE BACK ?

I was going to suggest lmperformance.com until I looked at their site, $689 WOW!!
I picked mine up from them a few months ago at $575 shipped.

Corsa is some very good quality stuff; if you are looking for no drone you can’t beat Corsa for axle-backs.
The sound is awesome as well, quite at cruise and ballsy at WOT; after a few hundred miles their tone get a bit deeper while still maintaining a race car sound; they have this sound that I can’t describe you have to hear them.

At $680 I don’t know if they are worth the money but if you do get them you won’t be sorry.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:33 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

They are really high in price right now.....680 is about right from what I have seen.....wait a month and then see or settle for a different muffler @ 680 you can get a new midpipe and new mufflers and still have 100 left over to get some more goodies with!
Old 10-14-2007, 01:23 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

cheap and corsa can never be associated in a sentance, unless you are saying they are NOT cheap.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:49 PM
svt93style
2nd Gear Member

I have corsa, only paid $350 used. They are great with no drone, but to be honest I would not pay what they ask for them new.

See if you can find a set used, otherwise, in m opinio forget it....way to expensive.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

They've gone up in price recently, you aren't going to find them for much less than $680ish now. Last May they were $575 so I'd either wait it out or suck it up. No promises waiting it out will have any good effect though.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:04 PM
rjg426
1st Gear Member

I might actually be selling my Corsas. They have absolutely no drone and my wife wants some drone! She wantsthe car tobe louder while crusing; I could go either way. The Corsas do scream at WOT though. I'll keep you posted within the next few weeks if I decide to sell.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:26 PM
mandoq
3rd Gear Member

If u do decide to sell ur corsa, how much r u willing to sell them for ? I have flowmaster a/t r u willing to trade? Are corsa louder than borlas stingers ? but yea keep me posted cuz corsa r better than sex !
Old 10-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

you'll never find them less than $500 new.....

I got mine in Feb for 565...but as others said $600+ now more the norm.... steel prices up a lot in the past year
Old 10-15-2007, 09:33 AM
rjg426
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mandoq

If u do decide to sell ur corsa, how much r u willing to sell them for ? I have flowmaster a/t r u willing to trade? Are corsa louder than borlas stingers ? but yea keep me posted cuz corsa r better than sex !
I just ordered Borla stingers! From what I could find in the way of videos, they appear to be about as loud as my Corsas at WOT, but with some drone at the lower RPMs (never heard Borla in person though). I'm hoping there won't be too much drone!

Best price I could find for the Borlas was $535 shipped. I didn't go with the FRPP stingers (less expensive than Borla) because I wanted the bigger tips that Borla uses (4" vs 3.5"). I didn't want to compromise the look becausemy Corsas have really nice 4" tips. If I like the Borlas and sell the Corsas, I would hope to get that same amount so I could break even (Corsas are more expensive as you know). Don't know, I'll see and keep you guys posted on the comparison. They are due end of this week or early next week.

Quick Reply: WHERES THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY CORSA AXLE BACK ?