Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Grill Setup with this Front End?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 03:32 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Which Grill Setup with this Front End?

hmm as far as the ponyless/fogless honeycomb grille, in the 08 mustang accesories catalog they have a picture of one on a calispecial
Old 10-25-2007, 03:37 PM
cruisin777
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ThaiCobra

ORIGINAL: cruisin777

You may want to try Ronaele, Ive had a better experience dealing with them. I havnt bought any parts from either but they sell the same kit as does www.MrBodykit.comI found that BBr never got back to me on anything and couldnt giv eme an answer on when I would be able to get the kit. Just a heads up. Im thinking of getting the sides soon
You think it's worth the extra 500 bucks for the ronaele front end, instead of BBR?
Are they actually charging 500 more or does it come with everything like the grills and both sets of lights? That there would be worth the 500 to me. Their prices seem to be better on all the other parts so I just assumed it was on teh front as well, worth a call for sure
Old 10-25-2007, 03:52 PM
jbailer
3rd Gear Member

I really like the black grills on there and have been considering that on Cervini C-Series kit. I had Cobra logos on mine but then got rid of them when there were Cobras on the road. I didn't want anyone to think I was posing. At this point I don't have anything that says GT or Cobra (except that little cobra center cap that came on my bullit wheels). I even changed the faux gas cap in the back to the V6 version.

I also didn't care for the fog lights in the lower grill. I bought another grill from Cervini that doesn't have the fog lights in it and I like it much better. I'll have to get a pic up some time with the changes but right now I have the 2 billet grills and the little Mustang pony with the red, white and blue bars behind it from Cervini. In my opinion, the billet grills are more of a refined look, I want to go for more of the muscle car look. That's why I swapped out my 20" wheels for 17s with BIG rubber. This is the newest pic I have, just imagine it without the foglights in the bottom gill and with slightly smaller tires in the front. -Joe

Old 10-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Old 10-25-2007, 09:44 PM
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for everones input. I think It'll be black honeycomb with Fogs, and Cobra Badge.

I'll post pics in a couple months.

Thanks for the heads up on BBR, I like the Ronaele's look better anyway, it's worth the extra money for good customer service.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Rainson
3rd Gear Member

black bullet grille and no fogs....
Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 PM
cruisin777
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ThaiCobra

Thanks for everones input. I think It'll be black honeycomb with Fogs, and Cobra Badge.

I'll post pics in a couple months.

Thanks for the heads up on BBR, I like the Ronaele's look better anyway, it's worth the extra money for good customer service.
They are both the same kit, identical from the same mold, maybe a different rear spoiler but other than that, they both had them made from the same company. Kaenan I believe. Either way update with what you end up getting, try Mr.Bodykit as well, I emailed them twice today and got responses back in 15 mins or less