Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF!!! BRENSPEED FTMFW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 08:21 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: WTF!!! BRENSPEED FTMFW!!!

congrats bmr4life [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

use that new found power wisely
Old 11-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Heavyg72
3rd Gear Member

Congrats on the new tune(s). They are awesome and Brenspeed does a great job. Agree with the other FI folks...got to make sure you have enough road in front of you but oh man the rush is awesome!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 09:39 PM
8URGTO
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the club!!!

yep, you will break third if you hammer on it hard enough!! Scared the H**L out of me the first time I did it. Oh, I almost hit the car next to me when I did it too, so be careful.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:52 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

WOW! Good to see enthusiasm, I think I am going to go with CAI and a tune now instead of stripes and crap!
Oh yeah and one question... is the jerky shifting going to get annoying for a DD? Or is it only jerky when you stomp on it?
I know the stock shifting is way loose feeling, I don't like it that loose.
I would love to see a video of your car goin through the gears bmr4life, if you have a video camera or anyone else who only has a CAI and tune if you have a video please send it to me! Especially if you have an automatic.

You make me want toorder itright now!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 10:04 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

First congrats and welcome to the tuned club it is awesome isn't it? I was just reading another thread about a stang owner who didn't think the cai and tune thing wasn't so great.....lol
Nice to see someone getting enjoyment.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Black121
1st Gear Member

I am definately on the bandwagon! I put my JLT2 CAI on Wednesday and loaded the Brenspeed 93 tune (I ran two tanks of 93 thru while I was waiting on the order to get here) and when I took it for a test drive, it was kind of weird. My engine was pinging as I wouldshift into each gear but throttle response was like night and day from the stock tune. I took it for about a three mile trip then parked it. When I got back in it about an hour later to run an errand, there was zero pinging and that sum bitch was haulin *** like a scalded dog!! I just got back from the gym and on the way home there is a long stretch of highway. I hadn't really got on it WOT yet so I decided to give it a try. Fish tailing for the first three gears and 100mph cameso quick I damnnear thought I was on my ZX-10R! I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

^5
Old 11-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07BLACKGT

WOW! Good to see enthusiasm, I think I am going to go with CAI and a tune now instead of stripes and crap!
Oh yeah and one question... is the jerky shifting going to get annoying for a DD? Or is it only jerky when you stomp on it?
I would love to see a video of your car goin through the gears bmr4life, if you have a video camera or anyone else who only has a CAI and tune if you have a video please send it to me! Especially if you have an automatic.

Only jerky on WOT, seems normal at when just cruising. Just have to get used to the super sensitive throttle response. I'll see if I can tape something this weekend. I have no clue how I'd do it though, lol.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:53 AM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bmr4life

Only jerky on WOT, seems normal at when just cruising. Just have to get used to the super sensitive throttle response. I'll see if I can tape something this weekend. I have no clue how I'd do it though, lol.
Okay good, I like it jerky when I kick it, and chirping 2nd & 3rd would give me a HUGE grin lol. [sm=burnout.gif]
You don't have to tape it if you don't know how, lol but if you do be sure to let me know. I've been all over youtube looking for people that just have cai and a tune, exhaust is alright, but most everyone on youtube has gears or a supercharger or something else. Oh well, I guess I should just get it and see for myself!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bmr4life

Okay good, I like it jerky when I kick it, and chirping 2nd & 3rd would give me a HUGE grin lol. [sm=burnout.gif]
You don't have to tape it if you don't know how, lol but if you do be sure to let me know. I've been all over youtube looking for people that just have cai and a tune, exhaust is alright, but most everyone on youtube has gears or a supercharger or something else. Oh well, I guess I should just get it and see for myself!
Vids done.
https://mustangforums.com/m_4126201/...tm.htm#4126201

Quick Reply: WTF!!! BRENSPEED FTMFW!!!