Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF!!! BRENSPEED FTMFW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

Default WTF!!! BRENSPEED FTMFW!!!

Uploaded the 87 tune on my Auto stang and YES YES YES!! I'm still freaking shaking now. WTF, hit 80mph some back roads and just started yelling. I love this. I'm terrified of what the 93 tune will do.

How in the hell do you guys with superchargers not go to jail forever? I can't imagine having that much power on tap. I'm scared of the little bit extra I just got.

I'm not laying strips off the line, but I'm chirping and jerking like crazy off 2nd and 3rd gear!! I see why suspension mods are so important now. Those shifts are violent as hell and the car feels like it going to flip over. I LOVE THIS!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Dex
5th Gear Member

Default RE: WTF!!! BRENSPEED FTMFW!!!

lol

Once you get FI you dont find yourself punching it as much cuz when you make that decision to punch it you have to have alot of road in front of you. When i was just n/a i was rompin on it all the time
Old 11-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Thurman
5th Gear Member

Enjoy my friend, enjoy. But be safe!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Same here, my friend. But I've learned to just granny along and then crush them when they think I'm stock... Definately a big change. I STILL haven't gotten used to the throttle response, darn near gave the dog whiplash the first few days.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nuke

Same here, my friend. But I've learned to just granny along and then crush them when they think I'm stock... Definately a big change. I STILL haven't gotten used to the throttle response, darn near gave the dog whiplash the first few days.
Exactly, the throttle response is going to take a lot of getting used to. I drove to the mail stop slow just to make sure everything was okay, pulled in a spot, then went to reverse out and all you could hear were the tires screeching. I barely tapped the pedal. This is a huge change.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:36 PM
aircare84
3rd Gear Member

Glad you like yours, big change!
Wait til you load that 93 tune, you'll neverlook back[sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 11-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Cool! I loaded the 89 last Friday when my Steeda and tune arrived from Brenspeed because that's what I had in the tank. I need to refill once or twice more with 93 and I'll load that but from what Seth at Brenspeed told me, I'd notice a bigger difference between the stock 87 and the Brenspeed 87 tunes as compared to the change from the Brenspeed 87 to 93 tune. Since the Stang isn't my DD, it's taking too long!!!.

Anyhow, I have left a nice setnot far frommy house. It was so much easier to light 'em up after the tune. Also, from 60 MPH I downshifted into 3rd and hammered down and it was all I could do to keep her in a straight line. The back end was on the verge of breaking loose andthe engine definately spun up a good bit fasterGlad I had the TCS on... Ya' gotta love the Stang!
Old 11-02-2007, 06:52 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Yep.. brenspeed tunes rock! I can't imagine driving my car without it. Unfortunately for me with my v6's open differential... it's all too easy to burn off my back tire [:@].. so I really can't take advantage of the tune off the line.. unless you like leaving smoke behind you.. which is pretty fun.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:54 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

yep with the FI you need alot more specific conditions to be able to punch it. fun as hell though and some of us will probably still go to jail....
Old 11-02-2007, 07:50 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dex

lol

Once you get FI you dont find yourself punching it as much cuz when you make that decision to punch it you have to have alot of road in front of you. When i was just n/a i was rompin on it all the time
That is right on and makes me a little sad. You really do need to make sure you have a lot of road ahead. It hasalso, almost caused a few accidents because people don't expect you to accelerate that fast.

Quick Reply: WTF!!! BRENSPEED FTMFW!!!