Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Stangmods HIDs...problems

Old 11-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Stangmods HIDs...problems

really
im going to go try that- and just to be fair, i just got this email

Original: [email protected]

The new set is from a different supplier, it actually costs us $15 more per kit. They still carry the same one year warranty. Are you installing the kit yourself or is a shop doing it? The same kit you have has been soldfor awhile nowandno one has hada fitment problem. You may not be installing it correctly. It is possible that both bulbs are off from the manufacturing process, but it is unlikely. If you do not want the other kit, you can send us back the one you have now and you will get a full refund. Either way, we will make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Thank you!
This is more like what I'm used to from these guys. I'm going to see how much modification is necessary, and weigh my options, I'll keep you guys posted.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:24 AM
ohfiveride
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Stangmods HIDs...problems

yep..i did have the same exact problem...i got one in all the way by pushing the crap out of it tio fit straight in..the other one is in but not all the way..more like stuck in there so im always afraid of hitting bumps too hard....i dont feel like taking mine back out but maybe you should compare both side to side like someone else said and look at the tabs....maybe file down some parts that dont need to be there..