Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***Official Press Release for Stangpede's Live Mustang Dream Build***

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Thurman
5th Gear Member

Default RE: ***Official Press Release for Stangpede's Live Mustang Dream Build***

Man. Too bad it is not on the east coast. I would luv to ck that out.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:08 AM
jbailer
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ***Official Press Release for Stangpede's Live Mustang Dream Build***

How about setting a web cam up so the rest of us can virtually be there? It's a little too far from Maryland. -Joe
Old 11-20-2007, 10:14 AM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jbailer

How about setting a web cam up so the rest of us can virtually be there? It's a little too far from Maryland. -Joe
It's only about a 40 hour drive. LOL I would do the webcam but I have no idea how to set it up. If anyone is intrested in setting it up feel free to help us out.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:02 AM
mkaishar2
1st Gear Member

Webcam is the easy part, now getting an internet connection over there might not be so easy...find out and maybe we can set up a feed.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

+1 mkaishar2 is a internet guru --

ORIGINAL: mkaishar2

Webcam is the easy part, now getting an internet connection over there might not be so easy...find out and maybe we can set up a feed.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:30 AM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mkaishar2

I can set up anything I need. Just have trouble understanding how it all works.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:45 AM
downriverT
3rd Gear Member

That would be really cool to see to bad its in CA.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:50 AM
VanGTCS
2nd Gear Member

I almost want to make the trip just to see if everything fits together perfectly and as expected, but I guess it will actually be built up and tore down before the show to make sure there aren't any unexpected surprises. [8D]
Old 11-20-2007, 12:29 PM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: VanGTCS

I almost want to make the trip just to see if everything fits together perfectly and as expected, but I guess it will actually be built up and tore down before the show to make sure there aren't any unexpected surprises. [8D]
it takes us about 6 weeks to practice on the car for the show. We tear the car apart several times including motor, rear end, tranny, all windows, and every body part you can think of.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:34 PM
mkaishar2
1st Gear Member

We have a 10MBit connection for our servers at our colo in downtown LA.

Or you can try this: http://www.eye.fi/
Wifi SD Card to post directly to your favorite website

But neither will work without a broadband connection.

Find out if there will be internet connectivity at the show, we can try setup 2 webcams to stream...short timeframe to get everything setup, but would be fun to try

Quick Reply: ***Official Press Release for Stangpede's Live Mustang Dream Build***