Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cruizin Concepts

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 02:47 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Default RE: Cruizin Concepts

Something for you guys to check out. I know its not installed on an 05-UP but it should give you a idea of the luster of this new finish. Let me know what you guys think. We have these available in an aggressive offset for the 2005-up stangs which is 34mm and 40mm. The offset for the 94-04 stangs is 24mm and 22mm.

HERE IS THE BLACKCHROME FR500 WHEELS

Here is the FR500's installed:

Old 11-27-2007, 03:32 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

[align=left]HEY JAMES HERE IS YOUR TRACKING # FOR YOUR WHEELS. THEY WILL BE DEPARTING IN 1 HOUR. THANKS AGAIN!

1ZX56Y380346669590

[/align][align=center] [/align]
Old 11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
TrIpOd
3rd Gear Member

First off cruzinconceptsmike. QUIT TALKING IN ALL CAPS ITS IRRITATING. I also suggest when emailing customers you don't address them as "man, bro or dude."

Second off, I was really excited to get some new rims and tires through them, very nice people but it took me a while to get a solid answer about my setup. Once I finally got the response, Ireplyedasking whats a goodnumber I can reachthem at to seal the deal. Then I got an email thetires I wanted went out of stock... So I said alright to myself, I guess things like this happen. No big deal. Two weeks later, I send an email to see if the tires are in stock yet. I get a reply that they are in stock. No prices have been included. So one more email to get the prices and they wanted to charge me $350 for each 275/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1. I gave them links to sites where the tires could be found for under $250 but they wouldn't budge. So I ordered my wheels/tires elsewhere the next morning. The only thing I can thank them for is being a sponsor of the site so I could find the rims I wanted through there webpage, even though I wouldn't purchase it through them.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

FIRST OFF, HEY MAN!

SECOND OFF, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T RESPOND 1 SECOND AFTER I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL. I DID RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL. I GUESS MY EMAIL GOT KICKED IN A SPAM FOLDER. SOMETIMES THAT HAPPENS. I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET MY EMAIL I HAD THE 275/40/18 GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 FOR $240 IN STOCK. I'M SORRY YOU PAID $250. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WHEELS AND TIRES. AT THE TIME I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIRES IN STOCK I DID OFFER YOU A BETTER DEAL ON THE WHEELS AND TOLD YOU TO GET THE TIRES ELSE WHERE. I GIVE YOU A DEAL THAT NOBODY WOULD PAST UP BUT YOU CHOSE TO. NOT MY FAULT! YES YOU WOULD OF HAD TO GET THEM MOUNTED AND BALANCED BUT THE DEAL I OFFERED YOU ON THE MEGA DEEP DISH WAS INSANE. BY THE WAY I THINK I OFFERED THEM TO YOU FOR $169.00 EACH. HOPE YOU ENJOY! SORRY WE COULDN'T DO BUSINESS. TRUST ME I WOULD NEVER PASS ON DOING BUSINESS WITH ANYONE.

[align=center] [/align]
Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 PM
TrIpOd
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CruizinConceptsMike

FIRST OFF, HEY MAN!

SECOND OFF, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T RESPOND 1 SECOND AFTER I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL. I DID RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL. I GUESS MY EMAIL GOT KICKED IN A SPAM FOLDER. SOMETIMES THAT HAPPENS. I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET MY EMAIL I HAD THE 275/40/18 GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 FOR $240 IN STOCK. I'M SORRY YOU PAID $250. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WHEELS AND TIRES. AT THE TIME I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIRES IN STOCK I DID OFFER YOU A BETTER DEAL ON THE WHEELS AND TOLD YOU TO GET THE TIRES ELSE WHERE. I GIVE YOU A DEAL THAT NOBODY WOULD PAST UP BUT YOU CHOSE TO. NOT MY FAULT! YES YOU WOULD OF HAD TO GET THEM MOUNTED AND BALANCED BUT THE DEAL I OFFERED YOU ON THE MEGA DEEP DISH WAS INSANE. BY THE WAY I THINK I OFFERED THEM TO YOU FOR $169.00 EACH. HOPE YOU ENJOY! SORRY WE COULDN'T DO BUSINESS. TRUST ME I WOULD NEVER PASS ON DOING BUSINESS WITH ANYONE.

[align=center][/align]

I don't have a spam folder. Someone, if not you told me $350 for the tires. If you would have contacted me like I had asked when the tires were in stock I wouldn't have passed your offer up. $169.00 for each rim? It's listed on your site for $165.00 each. Do you think your giving me a deal or something? Whomever I talked to said he couldn't sell me the tires any cheaper then $350 but he did say he'd give me the rims for $165.00 each which I already said is the POSTED PRICE on your site. So why wouldn't I buy from another business when I was directly replying to you, and I get responses from other people trying to rip me off?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
alloutt
4th Gear Member

do you have anything 18x9.5 lightweight for 05+mustangs?
Old 11-27-2007, 06:10 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

OK MAN! I DON'T CARE WHO PRICED YOU AT $350. $240 IS WHAT I COULD OF DONE. ENJOY YOUR WHEEL AND TIRE.
[align=center] [/align]
Old 11-27-2007, 06:12 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

WE CARRY SEVERAL DIFFERENT GOODYEAR EAGLE F1. WHO EVER YOU WHERE TALKING TO COULD OF BEEN TALKING ABOUT A DIFFERENT EAGLE F1. SORRY ONCE AGAIN
[align=left] [/align]
Old 11-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

250 for the F1's is insanely cheap! If were talking about the F1 GS D3's
As a dealer they cost me 300.33. with a MSRP of 452.95 <-- never sell at MSRP obviously.
But Goodyear doesn't give its own dealers the best price[:@], vs Discount or Tire rack that will buy 1000's of tires a week.
The only other Eagle in that size would have been the EMT version of the same tire. Otherwise its the F1 Allseason thats cheaper than both

I went back and forth with Mike thru pm's and emails about some wheels, but I ended up going with another wheel they did not carry, or else he would have had my business. Responses were quick enough.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:22 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

[align=center]BULLET STYLE WHEELS

FOOSE NITROUS LEGEND

S-Style Wheels

FR500 WHEELS

THESE ARE SOME WHEELS WE OFFER IN 18X9. THEY ALL WEIGH 24-27LBS. LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO FOR YOU. THNKS!

[/align][align=center] [/align]

Quick Reply: Cruizin Concepts