Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what to do take #2

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 04:53 AM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: what to do take #2

ORIGINAL: brendend

ok. my dog is in the middle of having a litter of puppies right now, shes having 11-13 puppies and we sell our pups for about 3000 a piece. so thats about 33k this litter. now i get 1/4 after expensice (about 5-6gz) so i should be getting about 6gz. so what should i do? right now i only have a cai with brenspeed tune and slp lms. a s/c is out of the question because i can afford the install. and i have gears sitting in a box waiting to be installed. shoot me some ideas.
with so many dogs being euthanized every day, I hope no one buys any of you $3000 puppies and instead adopt dogs from shelters near you. Flame me all you want about how it's legal, it's your right, etc. I personally think it's wrong. JMO.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

$3K for a boxer?!?! My AKC boxer was $350, but I'm pretty sure she's retarded.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:54 AM
ZZLEGEND
3rd Gear Member

just my luck.........its a dog eat dog world and im wearing my milkbone under wear.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ORIGINAL: nineinchnail1024

$3K for a boxer?!?! My AKC boxer was $350, but I'm pretty sure she's retarded.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
What are you looking for perf. mods or appearance mods?
Old 12-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

As for the original question, I'd buy a Saleen Series VI and install it myself. I've read the instructions, and it looks like a breeze.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:04 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

NORM!

ORIGINAL: ZZLEGEND

just my luck.........its a dog eat dog world and im wearing my milkbone under wear.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:09 AM
brendend
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 300GT

ok. my dog is in the middle of having a litter of puppies right now, shes having 11-13 puppies and we sell our pups for about 3000 a piece. so thats about 33k this litter. now i get 1/4 after expensice (about 5-6gz) so i should be getting about 6gz. so what should i do? right now i only have a cai with brenspeed tune and slp lms. a s/c is out of the question because i can afford the install. and i have gears sitting in a box waiting to be installed. shoot me some ideas.
with so many dogs being euthanized every day, I hope no one buys any of you $3000 puppies and instead adopt dogs from shelters near you. Flame me all you want about how it's legal, it's your right, etc. I personally think it's wrong. JMO.
im sorry you feel that way. me and my family are trying to better a breed of dogs. with all the health test and risks we take by doing this, to our dog and the puppies, i feel they are well worth the price. not one puppy from our line has had any health issues. from the common hip/cancer issues of boxers or uncommon ones like nervous system problems. we pride ourself in the fact that not 1 puppie has been put down because of that. also the cost of showing dogs is nuts. breeding is a way to make some money back. but that is not the main purpose of breed.

also how much dose the install of lts and a catted xpipe cost?
Old 12-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 300GT

im sorry you feel that way. me and my family are trying to better a breed of dogs. with all the health test and risks we take by doing this, to our dog and the puppies, i feel they are well worth the price. not one puppy from our line has had any health issues. from the common hip/cancer issues of boxers or uncommon ones like nervous system problems. we pride ourself in the fact that not 1 puppie has been put down because of that. also the cost of showing dogs is nuts. breeding is a way to make some money back. but that is not the main purpose of breed.

also how much dose the install of lts and a catted xpipe cost?
Buy a quality system (recommend hooker) and you could be looking at as much as $1500 with install. Again, I'd recommend doing the install yourself. The money saved is worth the effort.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Stndbck
3rd Gear Member

Congrats on the pups. I love Boxers, they are a wonderful breed.I have friends that show (Belgian Teruvians) so I know how expensive show dogs can be. Sounds like you will have your hands full with this litter! Are they all placed already?Send me a PM. I know a few people that are in to Boxers big time.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:02 PM
D_Gusler
3rd Gear Member

Sell the gears & get the blower. It'll be the best mod to date.