Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

update on my girl

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 01:21 PM
akumaky
2nd Gear Member

Default update on my girl

my car is in the shop today getting the eibrach (spell) prokit put in, the side roush panels, and the rear roush valence. I have my fingers crossed that they can get it all done today. i'll post pics soon. wish me luck that they have time to get it all done... 3 grand in mods and labor, ouch
Old 12-14-2007, 02:11 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: update on my girl

SICK dude, they should be able to finish all that stuff today, but you know how shops are. Are you getting the roush exhaust?
Old 12-14-2007, 02:13 PM
akumaky
2nd Gear Member

Just the tips. I already picked up some Borlas a while back. Thinking of paying for exauhst twice doesn't sound fun, lol.So i am putting the roush tips on, and having the pipes shaped to come out in the correct location
Old 12-14-2007, 02:17 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

right on, i wonder if the sound will change. i wish i could afford the roush body kit.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:21 PM
akumaky
2nd Gear Member

If i knew what the labor was for installing this stuff before i ordered it piece by piece... I wouldn't have it, trust me. [&:]The front piece was 900, but labor and shippingwas 700 []that's just one piece!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:22 PM
raylandm
2nd Gear Member

Thats a sick front end! Im tired of scraping the crap out of em like my old car so Im not gettin em on my stang.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

I've been scoping out a Roush front fascia for my car after seeing yours and found one for $636 (unpainted) with free shipping. They said that it was also available painted for "slightly" more and I assume the shipping is still free. I plan to attempt install myself so no labor as such. I'm really looking forward to it.

And oh yeah, I think you have to be able to SPELL Eibach before you can have their parts on your car [8D]. Just kidding man. Nice looking ride.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:52 PM
akumaky
2nd Gear Member

get some friends to help you with the install. It requires wiring, drilling you panel near your light on off swith etc. Took 3 pros 8 hours+ to do mine. Not saying you can't, just be careful.

Mine hasn't scraped once. It may after I lower it. But the GT front goes down and under, the roush goes down and outward. I think there is, in reality, about a .5" difference in ground clearance. I have hit dips going fast and have not scraped. So anyone not buying one based on that, no worries.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:18 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

rubrignits, ill buy your chin spoiler off you if your going with the roush bumper.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:45 PM
akumaky
2nd Gear Member

just received a call. They finished the rear valence and side panels. They are now dropping it.

Quick Reply: update on my girl