Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Mustang GTR?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 2007 Mustang GTR?

Christ, breaks my heart. Just goes to show, Mustang it the MOST user personable car. Some guy with Japanese writing and thinking that it has a rotory engine. What other car could you do that with? I'd almost have the propensity to believe him until he raised the hood. I've seen some crazy $hit done with a Stang.

I live in south TX and some of the hispanic guys do really crazy stuff with Mustangs. They love this car!!! Hispanics guys are mostly car lovers and all check out my car. I see some brand spankin' new stangs around here with 22' spinners on them. Funny stuff, but breaks my heart.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:57 AM
QatarStang
4th Gear Member

God that thing is ugly.

Old 12-16-2007, 11:02 AM
tdbrown75
2nd Gear Member

The "R" is for Rice!

Tim
Old 12-16-2007, 11:36 AM
DarkFireGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Skycam4

Up here in IL. a front like that we use to plow snow. I was the guy that paid fora GT-R concept car not with everythingyou see on the race car but a 3V blown 600hp GrabberOrangecar with a carbon fiber body kit and custom interior. They were selling them for $99,000.00 turn key. It was all a fraud and a really good lesson for me but at the end of the day he decided to give my money back and avoid jail.

Just bought a GT grabber orange which we just started building. Not going to go crazy with it just want a wild car but something you can drive built like I want it to look. Right now we have the stripes painted on the brakes done and the wheels and tires on. Goint to change the grill for the air intake system I want then the head lights and lowering the car 1.2 in the front and 1.5 in the rear with some up grades. Got all the parts here in the shop just no time but I've got all winter.Oh got the exhaustdone to. Kooks all the way back with headers and thier X pipeand mufflers. Went to the 6 speed that's in the 500 also which we just got done. Not going to go for the 500 front end I've got a wild 500 want it to stay some what like a GT.

No I don't drive any of these cars in the winter I'm in IL.. Just got that PM.

JOHN
Didn't realize you were so close. We live in the Quad Cities.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Skycam4
1st Gear Member

It's a small world. We are about 4 hours away by ground. You will have to hit a few shows in the middle this year.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dutcherman

ORIGINAL: Cyrus

Has anyone heard of or seen one of these before? Is this just a GT with a body kit and some paint, or does it have any actual engine upgrades (if it is indeed a legit car)

Not sure, but it looks like the same setup used by a Texas group called Regency Motorsports.
Actually, it is a 3D Carbon front fascia, along with a TruFiber GTS2 hood, Street Scene center fog grille and side scoops, Agent 47 mirrors, and it looks like Cervinis 1/4 window scoops, and Boss wheels. Other than the decal, I think it looks good. Funny how many people say it's rice, yet post how awsome other cars look when they are much the same!I don't see much difference between that decal and those on these forums who put Cobra, Boss, or Mach1 logos/emblems on their cars.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

Up here in IL. a front like that we use to plow snow. I was the guy that paid fora GT-R concept car not with everythingyou see on the race car but a 3V blown 600hp GrabberOrangecar with a carbon fiber body kit and custom interior. They were selling them for $99,000.00 turn key. It was all a fraud and a really good lesson for me but at the end of the day he decided to give my money back and avoid jail.

Just bought a GT grabber orange which we just started building. Not going to go crazy with it just want a wild car but something you can drive built like I want it to look. Right now we have the stripes painted on the brakes done and the wheels and tires on. Goint to change the grill for the air intake system I want then the head lights and lowering the car 1.2 in the front and 1.5 in the rear with some up grades. Got all the parts here in the shop just no time but I've got all winter.Oh got the exhaustdone to. Kooks all the way back with headers and thier X pipeand mufflers. Went to the 6 speed that's in the 500 also which we just got done. Not going to go for the 500 front end I've got a wild 500 want it to stay some what like a GT.

No I don't drive any of these cars in the winter I'm in IL.. Just got that PM.

JOHN
With that kind of $$$, check out the latest car in Modified Mustangs. Warp 7 (?). Built 4.6 w/ 750hp. Runs 7.5 in the 1/4 mile w/o the nitrous. That will be one of the 10 cars of the year for 08, I'm predicting. I'd take a Griggs Racing TT and outfit it the same. Nothing would touch it...
Old 12-16-2007, 12:21 PM
DarkFireGT
4th Gear Member

It's a small world. We are about 4 hours away by ground. You will have to hit a few shows in the middle this year.

Actually, only 2 to 1/2 drive time. We'll have to come to a few shows farther south this year. You should come up to Cordova some time.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:05 PM
miloman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

ORIGINAL: Dutcherman

ORIGINAL: Cyrus

Has anyone heard of or seen one of these before? Is this just a GT with a body kit and some paint, or does it have any actual engine upgrades (if it is indeed a legit car)

Not sure, but it looks like the same setup used by a Texas group called Regency Motorsports.
Actually, it is a 3D Carbon front fascia, along with a TruFiber GTS2 hood, Street Scene center fog grille and side scoops, Agent 47 mirrors, and it looks like Cervinis 1/4 window scoops, and Boss wheels. Other than the decal, I think it looks good. Funny how many people say it's rice, yet post how awsome other cars look when they are much the same!I don't see much difference between that decal and those on these forums who put Cobra, Boss, or Mach1 logos/emblems on their cars.

I agree. I actually like the way it looks.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:42 PM
Rainson
3rd Gear Member

GT+Road=GTR

Quick Reply: 2007 Mustang GTR?