Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mustangmugshots=PICS PICS PICS

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 01:11 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Default RE: mustangmugshots=PICS PICS PICS

ORIGINAL: jc63_

10. Looks awesome, almost can see the light cutting through the air.

Can you take HDR shots?
HDR? High def res? If so yeah Ill take some pics sooner or later during da or proper lighting. MY cam isnt the greastest its 9. mega pixels so at the proper settings and lighting it puts out a pretty decent image.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:17 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

very sinister........looks sick!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 04:29 AM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

definitely loving those shots. i know they're mugshots but you think you can some of the rears?
Old 12-17-2007, 04:46 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: r3velation

definitely loving those shots. i know they're mugshots but you think you can some of the rears?
Ya next time i go shoot Ill get some of the rear end. I kinda shy awya from it cause I have stock rubber still and it looks like pizza cutters[:@]and fat rubber is what basically makes the car look bad a$$ from the rear. When I shoot few guys cars I know soon Ill definityl get alot from the rear. Glad ya guys are liking the pics
Old 12-17-2007, 04:52 AM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

well you don't necessarily have to get a straight rear shot, you could always go at it at a nice angle and just follow the body-line down. that's definitely hard to imagine i gather, if i had a pic ready i could show you what i mean, or just hope you do.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:58 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Iget ya but theres the monster truck gap between my wheel well that will be profiledtoo,but I will be fixing that soon when I install my springs so Ill see what I come up with. I have the black roush wing also and Im getting some custom work done to it soon to remove the tabs on the back , because I have 2 tone it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:37 AM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

well there's no rush, taking a good photo is an art and what you have up above is art. until then i'll just wait patiently
Old 12-17-2007, 06:06 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

well there's no rush, taking a good photo is an art and what you have up above is art. until then i'll just wait patiently
Thank ya I figured if anybody would apreciate the pics it would be fellow forum members and the compliments mean more from you guys + gals then anybody else.ILl be meeting up with fellow forum member Pascal real soon to work on some of the mods in my closet.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:09 AM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pignprogress

Thank ya I figured if anybody would apreciate the pics it would be fellow forum members and the compliments mean more from you guys + gals then anybody else. ILl be meeting up with fellow forum member Pascal real soon to work on some of the mods in my closet.
oh man if only you weren't located in FL, and was here in CA. meet for cruises and then you can add that artistic touch on the cars.

and no problem for the compliments. i think that props are due when there's love for the car, and that deinitely shows in the pics
Old 12-17-2007, 06:35 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pignprogress

Thank ya I figured if anybody would apreciate the pics it would be fellow forum members and the compliments mean more from you guys + gals then anybody else. ILl be meeting up with fellow forum member Pascal real soon to work on some of the mods in my closet.
oh man if only you weren't located in FL, and was here in CA. meet for cruises and then you can add that artistic touch on the cars.

and no problem for the compliments. i think that props are due when there's love for the car, and that deinitely shows in the pics
That is actually interesting that you say that because I have thought about going out west If I could get enough guys with the s197 body style at one of your meets or even through out a week to shoot a dozen or so stangs then it Is definitly worth my while. I plan on blowing up alot of the images to alarger size for wall mounting and also doing a calendar of just s197.

I also do video but havent had the chance to get any thing good of my car, cant find a good spot to do some srious burn outs and donuts, and drive byes. How many s197 are usually at those meets in cali?

By the way anybody else see the calendar in the musclemustangs and fast ford with the RPM OUTLET log on the front, wanted to barf when i seen that,,m how the foooook they get in good with them??? I love that mag but after seen that i am boycotting cause thats how much i hate rmp outlet even more[:@]

Quick Reply: mustangmugshots=PICS PICS PICS