Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

brenspeed CAI/tune

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 06:07 PM
surfbum7190
3rd Gear Member

Default brenspeed CAI/tune

ive been talking to brenspeed about a CAI and tune. the CAI is 259, and brenspeed sells the tune with intake for 600 bucks... does this sound like a reasonable price for the two? i thought it was a little steep, but then again i dont know much about mustangs. please let me know if this cost seems right or costs of what some of you guys paid for yours??? btw i have and automatic 07 gt if that helps. thanks
Old 01-04-2008, 06:13 PM
chrisc65
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: brenspeed CAI/tune

Hell yes! This is what you would pay separately.

259 = CAI
379 = Xcal2
50 to 75 = Tune
Old 01-04-2008, 06:21 PM
HDFINDER47
1st Gear Member

Price is in line and quality is excellent assuming the CAI elbow in included.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Legion5
5th Gear Member

No, that lower than usual price from one of the two most reputable dealers of mustang parts, made for a car which is the 2nd most popular to modify in the world*, with that part being the MOST popular to put on any car including this one and often the first mod for everyone, where this mod according to google been covered 6750 times on this forum for the S197, is completly unresonable.

Look if you are going to spend $12 less than eveyone else** you better be sure to be insecure about it.

Numbers don't lie you are making a mistake putting the most popular mod on the most popular to modify car, while being on a forum that has had every review I can think of praising the mod, and using the most reputable company for that mod. Everyone has paid more than you and therefore you are going against what over 6000 reviewrs have done.

DO NOT DO THIS *UNTESTED* thing, it is DANGEROUS. It could be a scam. You ARE not paying what everyone else is.

Scam, warning Scam!

* (civic is the first, but it's not even modifying, just compensating.. )
** (I've checked the price several times in the past and have compared companies)
Old 01-04-2008, 06:25 PM
gnrpatience
2nd Gear Member

Hey I will buy my CAI from Brenspeed, after a lot of reading and comparing i think they are a good company. Price is fair, im ordering it from Mexico city in which shipping will cost me 100 bucks and even though i worst since i couldnt find the C%L Street CAI over here.

Cheers and Enjoy
Old 01-04-2008, 06:27 PM
06Redfire3V
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Legion5

No, that lower than usual price from one of the two most reputable dealers of mustang parts, made for a car which is the 2nd most popular to modify in the world (civic is the first, but it's not even modifying, just compensating.. ), with that part being the MOST popular to put on any car including this one to put on and often the first mod for everyone, which has according to google been covered 6750 times on this forum for the S197, is completly unresonable.

Look if you are going to spend $12 less than eveyone else you better be sure to be insecure about it.

Numbers don't lie you are making a mistake putting the most popular mod on the most popular to modify car, while being on a forum that has had every review I can think of praising the mod, and using the most reputable company for that mod. Everyone has paid more than you and therefore you are going against what over 6000 reviewrs have done.

DO NOT DO THIS *UNTESTED* thing, it is DANGEROUS. It could be a scam. You ARE not paying what everyone else is.

Scam, warning Scam!
WHHHATTTT?!?! Are you saying? I'm lost....
Old 01-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

Don't hesitate any longer. Brenspeed is the real deal.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:28 PM
hardway
1st Gear Member

No, that lower than usual price from one of the two most reputable dealers of mustang parts, made for a car which is the 2nd most popular to modify in the world*, with that part being the MOST popular to put on any car including this one and often the first mod for everyone, where this mod according to google been covered 6750 times on this forum for the S197, is completly unresonable.

Look if you are going to spend $12 less than eveyone else** you better be sure to be insecure about it.

Scam, warning Scam!

** (I've checked the price several times and have a good memory of past pricing)

damn.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

Legion, you're friggin hilarious...
Old 01-04-2008, 06:32 PM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

Scam, warning Scam!

** (I've checked the price several times in the past and have compared companies)
a joke gone wrong?

or just a crazy person at the keyboard?

... you decide

Quick Reply: brenspeed CAI/tune