Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fender ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 02:37 PM
luckydawg003
4th Gear Member

Default Fender ?

I need to replace my passenger side Front fender. Just wondering if I should get the V-6 fender without the gt emblem holes. I already plan on getting the antenna holes filled in, for an antenna delete. Do you guys think I should do a gt emblem delete too? Any one have pics of a car like this?
Old 01-16-2008, 02:59 PM
zkiller
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Fender ?

Do you guys think I should do a gt emblem delete too?
No!
why go with no emblems?

I think a V-6 fender would have the ame pin holes for the running pony emblem?
The best way would be to have a bodyman weld and fill the holes and repaint the fenders if that is what you want.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Here you go -- no GT and no Antenna

Old 01-16-2008, 03:54 PM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

i love that picture caution. your car looks VERY sick. love the stripes. are you planning anything new or are you content for now?

i recently picked up my gt mid december, haven't done anything to it yet, but hopefully the mod bug will hit hard. haha
Old 01-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Thanks for the compliment ! I'm content with my exterior but I'm looking into getting a custom twin turbo setup here by March. It gets addicting man when you start modding... I'm certain that it'll hit you hard ... just do one thing at time and it'll all come together eventually. Good luck on your mods and post pics as you complete them ~ J

ORIGINAL: r3velation

i love that picture caution. your car looks VERY sick. love the stripes. are you planning anything new or are you content for now?

i recently picked up my gt mid december, haven't done anything to it yet, but hopefully the mod bug will hit hard. haha
Old 01-16-2008, 07:22 PM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Caution

Thanks for the compliment ! I'm content with my exterior but I'm looking into getting a custom twin turbo setup here by March. It gets addicting man when you start modding... I'm certain that it'll hit you hard ... just do one thing at time and it'll all come together eventually. Good luck on your mods and post pics as you complete them ~ J

wow that'll be off the wall. i really want to start the modding but i'm just skeptical as i just got the car only a couple weeks ago and i want to do as much as i can without voiding the warranty. i know the stealership won't take care of all my future problems with the car but it's still a nice back up i think. i was talking to my mechanic over at chicane and he said that i should put on the kw coilover variant 3, i'm not even sure what it'll do really but he said to do that before i put in the steeda udp's that i bought. what are your thoughts on the first mod? as modding goes, i wax the car twice a week and give it a eagleone wipe and shine daily lol (if that even counts as a mod )
Old 01-16-2008, 07:24 PM
ThumperMX113
5th Gear Member

How much are those fenders Caution?
Old 01-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

It really all depends on if you want performance or looks first. I personally did CAI/ Tune first, then exhaust, next was rims and tint ... those were the first things that I did. Ford has to prove that the mod is causing the problem. You remind me of myself when it comes to cleaning the stang. I give mine a good wax normally once a month, sometimes twice. I wash it for 4-5 hours every Sunday and it gets a wipe down just before I take it out.

wow that'll be off the wall. i really want to start the modding but i'm just skeptical as i just got the car only a couple weeks ago and i want to do as much as i can without voiding the warranty. i know the stealership won't take care of all my future problems with the car but it's still a nice back up i think. i was talking to my mechanic over at chicane and he said that i should put on the kw coilover variant 3, i'm not even sure what it'll do really but he said to do that before i put in the steeda udp's that i bought. what are your thoughts on the first mod? as modding goes, i wax the car twice a week and give it a eagleone wipe and shine daily lol (if that even counts as a mod )
Old 01-16-2008, 08:29 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

ORIGINAL: zkiller

Do you guys think I should do a gt emblem delete too?
No!
why go with no emblems?

I think a V-6 fender would have the ame pin holes for the running pony emblem?
The best way would be to have a bodyman weld and fill the holes and repaint the fenders if that is what you want.
Not on 05/06 V6. No pony badges.
BTW, a new fender is only $149. Same as welding the holes and do the bodywork.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

PM Sent!

ORIGINAL: ThumperMX113

How much are those fenders Caution?

Quick Reply: Fender ?