Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Share Discount Tire experience?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 04:16 PM
macdadtexas

Default RE: Share Discount Tire experience?

Wow, you never see positives on questions like this, but I must agree. In fact, I just bought some new wheels and tires from someone online, then brought them in to Discount Tire to install them. The tires were supposed to be (and turns out they actually were) balanced, but I wanted to make sure. The Discount Tire guys were great, professional, v willing to help even though I didn't buy them there.

Also, I watched them follow every possible industry-correct procedure while putting the wheels on. Including very carefullylifting my car with 4 seperate hand lifts because it was too low to comfortably go on one of their racks.

The guy who finished it off even asked me if I minded if he test drove it on the street instead of around the parking lot. I told him to knock himself out.

I love these guys.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Share Discount Tire experience?

Yeah, I'm sure he wanted to take your Whip'd mustang for a street ride . It's good to know how professional and thorough they are at Discount. That place has sooooo many folks waiting in line every time I go there for something. It's amazing that they even take the time to do things right. My current tires were mounted/balanced by tirerack (www.tirerack.com) and they did an outstanding job. I'll probably let Discount mount/balance the next ones. Pretty good experiences with them in the past (other than the long azz wait).