Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yes another rim thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 07:39 AM
ink003
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Yes another rim thread

ORIGINAL: white07

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

Not too bad!
Are you going to keep the rest plain or get some black racing stripes?
I wanted ble racing stripes. Now im not sure. Im thinking about painting the calipers either red or black(for sure is going to happen). I thouhgt about a black gas cap (dont think so), it needs to be lowered a little. If I dont do stripes I might see about getting a black GT spoiler or a new trunk lid w/o holes and a ducktail spoiler. I also need a chin spoiler.

But for now im going to let me check book recooperate and leave it like this for a little bit.
the deep dish, black bullets look sweet! [8D]

and painting the calipers to match would be a good idea (maybe even white to match the car); allow me to recommend the g2 paint kit from hubscapsplus - they're a sponsor and the kit is excellent in quality. far superior to the one from autozone. i believe some members are doing a group buy from rotorpros - maybe think about getting new discs for your brakes, too - the drilled, slotted rotors look sick.

i like the idea of a black fuel door on your car, especially if you go for a black rear spoiler

and yes on the lowering - i can't stress enough just how happy i am that i re-did the suspension on my stang - it's like driving a totally different car, and it looks tons better,too!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:50 AM
06Redfire3V
5th Gear Member

Lookin good there!
Old 02-06-2008, 02:22 PM
white07
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ink003

ORIGINAL: white07

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

Not too bad!
Are you going to keep the rest plain or get some black racing stripes?
I wanted ble racing stripes. Now im not sure. Im thinking about painting the calipers either red or black(for sure is going to happen). I thouhgt about a black gas cap (dont think so), it needs to be lowered a little. If I dont do stripes I might see about getting a black GT spoiler or a new trunk lid w/o holes and a ducktail spoiler. I also need a chin spoiler.

But for now im going to let me check book recooperate and leave it like this for a little bit.
the deep dish, black bullets look sweet! [8D]

and painting the calipers to match would be a good idea (maybe even white to match the car); allow me to recommend the g2 paint kit from hubscapsplus - they're a sponsor and the kit is excellent in quality. far superior to the one from autozone. i believe some members are doing a group buy from rotorpros - maybe think about getting new discs for your brakes, too - the drilled, slotted rotors look sick.

i like the idea of a black fuel door on your car, especially if you go for a black rear spoiler

and yes on the lowering - i can't stress enough just how happy i am that i re-did the suspension on my stang - it's like driving a totally different car, and it looks tons better,too!
Yeah ill check those guys out at rotorpros and hubscapsplus. Thanks for the info
Old 02-06-2008, 03:40 PM
blk07gt
2nd Gear Member

very nice