Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blue Oval Industries

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Stang_Heritage07
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Blue Oval Industries

blueoval1 = banstick?
Old 02-16-2008, 04:30 PM
S197steve
4th Gear Member

I just want to throw out my 2 cents here... and continue to beat the dead horse.

I graduated college in 2002 and from August 2002 - October 2007 I worked in a customer care environment for one of the largest deregulated electric companies in the USA. I spent 2 years working issue resolution, 2 years as a business analyst and finally around 1 year as a project manager before I moved on to my current role in marketing.

I have to say that I've learned quite a bit during those 5 years about how to treat the customer. Our goal is to 'treat our customers like we would treat our mothers'. We do whatever is possible to make sure the customer has a great experience with us. Unfortunately, you can't please all of the people all of the time. With about 2 million customers, we're surely going to have some that aren't happy. And I know some of them spread some bad/incorrect word of mouth about us.

I don't neccessarily agree with the way Blue Oval has responded to the claims made against them, but I also don't agree with how the OP came on here speaking very poorly about them without giving us the whole story. I don't think that's 'trying to help your fellow MF crew'... I think it was a bit decieving to be honest.

Either way, the customer should be taken care of... even if they are rude. The best way to get good customer experience out of this is to remedy the situation through this board. Make a public apology and get the customer the info/products that they want. It would go a long way to improving the reputation

Feel free to disagree with me and any of my statements...
Old 02-18-2008, 10:14 PM
ShadyNinja
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stang_Heritage07

blueoval1 = banstick?
+1
if they dont have anything nice to say.....
Old 05-03-2008, 03:57 PM
5.0John

[hr]

I made the mistake of making a purchase from Blue Oval Industries..the price was good and so was the item. After making the purchase I inquired on a return. I made several phone calls and recieved busy signals. I later emailed the company after hours and was met with serious resistance from john@blueovalindustries.com He did not answer my questions and basically told me to pound sand in so many words. After I sent the 3rd email he called me on the phone and became very irate. He stated that I was interupting his dinner with his family..hmmm how can you be at dinner with your family and be on the computer at the same time??? He was very improfessional to say the least!! He then told me that since I was unhappy with the purchase that he was going to retrieve the item from the mail, keep it along with my money and then send me an empty box...his plan did not work because I got the item the next day. DHL attempted to get the item back,,showing me that this guy was trying to RIP me off!!!.. Be carefull!! He sells on EBAY and does have good prices, however if there is a problem STAND BY!! He will not be of any service...check his feedback where someone tried to make a return... BE CAREFULL OF BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES!! OUT OF VIRGINIA![/align]