Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blue Oval Industries

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Gilligan

Default RE: Blue Oval Industries

OK Mr. blueoval1 please explain this. I wanted to buy a Ford (Borla) exhust from you. At the time I was haveing real trouble getting the items that I had won on eBay. They all seemed to be taking 4 to 6 weeks in shipping. So I emailed you to ask "if I buy this item will and how will this item be shipped?" and a guy in your parts dept. send back " go buy them somewhere else". But stupid me I bought them anyway. As soon as I made the purchase and paid you reversed the transaction. THEN you reported me to eBay saying that I would not pay for the item. I told eBay that you DID NOT WANT MY BUSINESS. So you got your wish....you will never get my business and if I can help others from having to go through what I did "that's a good thing". If you would like to post the emails I sent you at the timeI would welcome it.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:15 AM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

It appears thereare always 2 sides to every story.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

Ha funny all he had to tell me what was the manufacter and part number, instead of being a jerk, you know professionalism!! O and he also didn't put all he said on there so.....[:'(]
Old 02-11-2008, 12:09 PM
blueoval1

I am not sure how you have dealt with us. I checked you profile and you list a zip code 78249. We have no customers to that zipcode. If you give me your name I will look it up. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:32 PM
clustersnarf
1st Gear Member

I've ordered several things in the past including a non lame shifter ****. Never had an issue. Maybe the OP has rage issues and doesn't realize that being nice to customer service will get you farther than being a total *****.

(edit: farther/further ... bah grammar)
Old 02-11-2008, 01:42 PM
blueoval1

Here was "Gilligan's" email to us back in October.

Dear blueovalindustries,
>
> Against my better judgment I intend
>on paying for this item today. The reason for my reluctance is that 80%
>of the items I have won/purchased on eBay I have never received. My
>question is a simlpe one. Do you intend on shipping this item? If so
>GREAT!!! If not let's not waist both our time and MY money.

WHY WOULD WE WANT TO SELL TO A FOREIGN CUSTOMER OR ANY CUSTOMER FOR THAT MATTER WHO STARTS OFF BY SAYS THAT HE FEELS THAT WE ARE GOING TO RIP HIM OFF. WOULD ANYONE ON THIS FORUM SELL TO ANOTHER MEMBER WHO STARTED OUT BY SAYS "Against my better judgment I intend
>on paying for this item today" FOR ONE IT IS INSULTING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE OVER 40,000 POSTIIVE FEEDBACKS AND A TOLL FREE NUMBER. WHO EMAILS SOME THAT. If you felt that way wouldn't you just by some place else to begin with?

I appreciate everyones feedback on this. But I do not want to go on about this in this thread. It is counter productive for everyone here. Go out and have a great time with the mustang hobby and use the forums for the way they were intend. To help each other out. Just remember there are always two sides to every story, just keep that in mind whenever reading this stuff on the forums. Have a great day.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:00 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: clustersnarf

I've ordered several things in the past including a non lame shifter ****. Never had an issue. Maybe the OP has rage issues and doesn't realize that being nice to customer service will get you farther than being a total *****.

(edit: farther/further ... bah grammar)

Exactly.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:07 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

I am not siding with anyone, but just your reaction to this thread makes me believe there is a lack of professionalism somewhere along the line. Also, you may want to reconsider using caps, as much as you have.

** Above comment was directed at blueoval1 **
Old 02-11-2008, 02:17 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ODDYSEY

I am not siding with anyone, but just your reaction to this thread makes me believe there is a lack of professionalism somewhere along the line. Also, you may want to reconsider using caps, as much as you have.

** Above comment was directed at blueoval1 **
+1
Old 02-11-2008, 02:53 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

I wonder why Gilligan
has NEVER received 80% of his ebay items? I have purchased land, a sailboat, both sight unseen as well as many other items, all of which I received in a timely manner. What's going on here?

Quick Reply: Blue Oval Industries