Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New Mustang Website

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 11:19 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

Default My New Mustang Website

To the mods here im sorry if this is in the wrong area, but being that i post in the 05 and up threads i thought this would be an ok place to post this. so my apologies, if you need to move the post please do so. i would like to add that this forum was an inspiration for my new site.

to all you stangers out there i am now the proud owner of http://www.myblackmustang.com

its my fan site i made about my pony and mustangs in general. there are photo galleries and i am working on reviews of my mods show and go. i am getting a new camera soon and once i do and can get decent photos of my stuff i will begin posting reviews. i am also looking for pictures of other black mustangs for my photo gallery. all you other color owners dont sweat i have a section for you too, i can be contacted through the site.Thereare also photos from the cruises we have done here on theforums, they are not all up yet i am still going through what i have. I am looking for photos of all years of mustangs too i might add. its my own little fan site, and thought my car would be goood subject matter for getting back into making websites. i look forward to more cruises and shooting some pics of some killer mustangs for the site.

i would also be open to suggestions of things to add to the site, but please dont suggest a forum, im quite happy here.

i hope you all enjoy it.

to the mods again sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:28 PM
DarkFireGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: My New Mustang Website

Good start. Here's mine I threw together not too long ago. As always, a work in progress. Mine will just remain a personal site though.

http://www.theponystable.com/
Old 02-14-2008, 11:40 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

wow..nice site and nice rides...mine may progress that way one day as always its a work in progress....i do want to check out that s 197 forum though....looks intresting....to at least lurk on....i like posting here....lol....

your site is nice mines peanuts compared to yours....

Old 02-14-2008, 11:47 PM
lindseyquads
2nd Gear Member

Nice job guys....both have some sweet rides
Old 02-14-2008, 11:50 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

nice *** man in your avitar
Old 02-14-2008, 11:50 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

HeyI have no problem with it and you put in a link to our site anyway so you are good in my book! J
Old 02-14-2008, 11:57 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

he he thanks.....i belong to bmc and will join the 4.0 collective and s 197...but this is my main and the bmc once my registrating email shows up...lol....this forum is kind of my cybe mustang home if you will...i have met and cruised with some great people from here....thanks for letting me post this.... although its very basic im sure it will continue to grow and evolve.....
Old 02-15-2008, 12:07 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

I cannot guarantee what the other site mods or section mods will do but I see nothing wrong and you essentially asked if you could do it (even though it was in the thread you started) but I am much more flexible if there is a plug for the forum and sometimes ask and yee shall recieve(PM preferred).....instead of just doing and not caring what the mods will do....see my point?..... Later J
Old 02-15-2008, 12:48 AM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

awesome site to both of you guys.

i just love staring at the cervinis. i can't wait for it to be my turn to make mine into that beast!
Old 02-15-2008, 02:43 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

thanks man....to both you....i wanted to do a cervinis but i couldnt afford it.....i think i may do a cai and tune before the end of th eyear tho....unfortunately some may frown on my ride as its more show than go....but im working on the go part.....just gotta pay her off 1st....i truly wanna start with some under hood dress up like a plenum cover....but since im a six it looks like mid west auto gear is my only source of hope...the one i want is like 240...ouch.....but i think im gonna get it for the knotts berry show which im entering....i dont care about winning anything i just like showing and looking at mustangs cars and ford in general.

Quick Reply: My New Mustang Website