Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New Mustang Website

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 10:33 AM
DarkFireGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: My New Mustang Website

Thanks for pointing out the links. I actually just realized there was a few problem links on there. Thanks for the good words on the site. I have a lot of plans for it, including an "art gallery" for all my chops and such. I also need to design a new guestbook. I've had too many troubles with the one I'm using. (or not using, since it's not working)
Old 02-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

he he thanks.....i belong to bmc and will join the 4.0 collective and s 197...but this is my main and the bmc once my registrating email shows up...lol....this forum is kind of my cybe mustang home if you will...i have met and cruised with some great people from here....thanks for letting me post this.... although its very basic im sure it will continue to grow and evolve.....

BMC FTW!
Old 02-15-2008, 06:32 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

u know its funny tho i registerd at the bmc site and i still have not gotten my confrmation email....
Old 02-15-2008, 06:40 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

u know its funny tho i registerd at the bmc site and i still have not gotten my confrmation email....
Here's a picture ofmy black'82 Mustang GT I had, to add to your site if you want it. It was loaded! I sold it 4 years ago to a car collector;

Old 02-15-2008, 06:44 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

cool thanks ill add it whe i get a few more as im working on my online store right now...
Old 02-15-2008, 07:33 PM
dafeesh
1st Gear Member

strickly a visual opinion for the top banner with the tail lights. Mustangs always have three tail lights, or the appearance of three. That is all. Pretty tail lights though, congrats if you it is your art. But if the two tail lights on each side is part of the master plan then it still looks cool.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:03 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

no unfortunately i did not make the template...it was as close as i could get to a mustang look and remaining mostly black...i agree with you tho....i may tinker with the idea....but the template was n ot of my doing...only the content navigation photos, and overall condcept of the site are mine...i may try that tho....thanks!
Old 02-15-2008, 09:25 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Good site, me likey!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:15 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Nice sites guys

Only thingI would say PhunnyGuy is that your images are stretched, even your sig.I guess you're resizing images but not constraining proportions. Wanna check that.
great site though, keep it coming

I'vehad my webpage going since I bought my Mustang give or take. Nothing special butI look at it from time to time to remind me of our journey thus far [8D]

http://www.mkeeler.com/mustang/
Old 02-25-2008, 11:56 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

hey all im going to add the links and the image from this thread in a bit to my site. in addition i also added a mustang video channel to my you tube and am now piping str8 to my mustang site. so if you all or anyone on the forum has a vid they are proud of with their car pm the you tube info on the clip and ill add it to my channel. on a side note i also added two more in addition to the mustang one in my official phunnyguy site, sadly my video camera is broken right now and i have no videos of my act or comedy shorts (althoug a new camera and personal projects are in the works) until then youwill have to settle to listening to my comedy, however i have over 50 stand up and funny clips on my main site, and about a dozen or so mustang vids, and funny cat videos.

let me know what you all think, and please by all means if the window launching the player on myblackmustang.com is not working properly please let me know, i think i got the dimensions on the window right tho.

in answer to the stretched image issue...i know they are a little stretched i didnt constrain the porportions because it was throwing the template out of whack. i probably could fix this but i have a lot on my plate right now and it isnt that bad..on the good picture tip my new camera came today, coming soon a car wash and a new photo shoot. sos i can publish my reviews on my vehicles mods show andgo.