Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going to kick someone's ass FUND!! I AM SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Going to kick someone's *** FUND!! 56K BAD!!

ORIGINAL: socalsaleen

I feel for you, my 02 saleen was keyed 2x at work as well and only weeks apart. I know the person was leaving work because i backed in one time, pulled in forward another and that ended up with getting different sides keyed. On the 2nd keying incident another guy i worked with had his mustang keyed also the side facing the building that same day. I attempted to fix the scratch with a paint pen sandpaper and rubbing compound and was amazed at the results.
You don't happen to work at Raytheon do you?
Old 02-27-2008, 01:00 AM
vack75
3rd Gear Member

I'd be shining my baseball bat in anticipation that I know the person that did it and well you know ya need a clean bat when your going to use it.

People are @$$holes in general, it is truly sad the older I get the less Americans I can stand to even be around. **** like that should never happen in this country, never period.

I hope you don't sell it and use yoru insurance to get it fixed, I think that might fall under Comprehensive and should cost you nothing especially if you get an ID on teh cameras, then you can get the Long arm of the LAW involved.

Good Luck
Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 AM
BlackTwist
1st Gear Member

[:@] that is just so wrong. People are such douchebags. You know the guy is jealous of your awesome ride. If it was me, i would wait for him to do it again and then jump him. If I ever found my car keyed...omg...hell would break loose.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:37 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Damn Blackmamba![:@]....sorry to hear that it happened again..... let us know who it is when you find out....paybacks r a beeotch!!!!!! (sorry work is driving me crazy tonight) J
Old 02-27-2008, 01:44 AM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

damn, hope he is on camera

Old 02-27-2008, 01:49 AM
myredgt
3rd Gear Member

Wow, I can't even imagine. I have no idea how I would react. Wow. Sorry to see that.[&:]

- C
Old 02-27-2008, 01:50 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

I have a picture of the puke in my mind right now. He's a skinny little punk in those saggy *** jeans with a chain wallet and wifebeater, maybe a sideways cap. He travels in packs of up to 5 dirtbags at a time and attacks random people to compensate for the fact that his dick couldn't fill a thimble and hecan't get laid. In his spare time he smokes weed and drinks and plays video games. He keys cars and laughs with the human garbage that troll around with him. Ocasionally they break into cars for weed money, stereo equipment, or to joyride. If you catch him use a bat or golfclub and hit in this order: the collarbone, ribs, shins, and knees. And hit with bad intentions. Avoid the face and head, these lowly do nothing maggotsain't worth jail if they die. Good luck and I'm very sorry to hear about the stang. P.S-****ty assed little stains stalked my car and they realized I was coming out to crack them when my light went on and I ran outside. I realized if they want your car, or want to vandalize it they will no matter what. Shortly thereafter I got a second car and secured parking away from where I live for the stang....
Old 02-27-2008, 01:50 AM
justang07
2nd Gear Member

damn that sucks big time, alot of cowards out there
Old 02-27-2008, 05:30 AM
wahooo

hate to say it but 99 percent of guys will not do it but a woman scorned will do infront of a cop sorry evan be nice to cafeteria people i dont care what they sell
Old 02-27-2008, 06:31 AM
ink003
3rd Gear Member

real sorry to see that, man - good luck getting everything worked out. and don't let yourself wind up in jail; i know i'd have a hard time if i were in your shoes.

Quick Reply: Going to kick someone's ass FUND!! I AM SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!