Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SS Inserts - STAY AWAY - BAD CUST SERVICE

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:32 AM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

Default SS Inserts - STAY AWAY - BAD CUST SERVICE

I found a couple of items I wanted to order from SS inserts and decided to give them a try. Order placed 2-16-08. Never got a tracking number. I finally called them on 2-22-08. The guy answering just says hello, not SS inserts may I help you. Insults me that I don't know how to check my email and that it should come any day now. Still gave me no UPS tracking number.
As of today 2-27-08 still have not gotten my order. Called them again, same results, rude insulting, but this time I insisted on a tracking number, he quickly gives it and tries to hang up, but I am entering the number into UPS tracking website, told him to wait. Yes it says it is coming today.
But he says he is trying to just help me out and that I called him a liar for not trusting the tracking number. I told him I have gotten entire body kits from California in a shorter time. I informed him that I am a paying customer he is the seller - give some courteous customer service. I intended to buy several hundred dollars more with them but not now. They have a slick looking website but throw all that away with their cheap, rude attitude. All thru this process I have treated them with a respectful business attitude. I even asked the guy why are you giving me an attitude when I am just trying to determine where my order is.
These guys sound like somebody selling parts out of their house or something.

Now I am concerned about the quality of the product - I will find out - maybe today?
I guess I am used to the great customer service and fast shipping from American Muscle and others. I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SS INSERTS AGAIN!!!!!!