Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures [updated]

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 05:00 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Default RE: Pictures

do you know how to take an actual photo....with color and stuff....see sig below for an example
Old 03-10-2008, 05:15 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

I think your pics are a lil to advanced for the forums. I have come to notice that people think a good picture on hereis a boring point and shoot style in plain jane bland color, like the sig above.....The car would look so much better with a lil creativity IMO.

I personally love the pics good work
Old 03-10-2008, 05:41 AM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

I don't think his pictures are bad at all. Cool angles and stuff....but the watermarks are really annoying.

Mike I don't think you have to worry about anyone stealing pics on here. There are 50 million pictures of this car online already.

But, as I have said before, your car looks great. I can't wait till I can get my Venom hood painted.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:24 AM
ink003
3rd Gear Member

the pics, and the stang, all look awesome! kudos!
Old 03-10-2008, 08:11 AM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

I know these are very different than the average photo so some of you may not like it
No, they look pretty average to me.
What's the point of taking artyfarty shots like the last few there with the big backdrop, if you're then going to play remedial games with levels and wash it all out?

Take off those dumb watermarks man, it's not like anyones gonna want to copy them, especially at that resolution
Old 03-12-2008, 12:36 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: marcuskeeler

I know these are very different than the average photo so some of you may not like it
No, they look pretty average to me.
What's the point of taking artyfarty shots like the last few there with the big backdrop, if you're then going to play remedial games with levels and wash it all out?

Take off those dumb watermarks man, it's not like anyones gonna want to copy them, especially at that resolution
loldid I call it or did I call it Ishould have posted my predictionthat marcus would come in here and give his negative 2 cents, seems its one of the only things he does on this forum.......

your sig sums it up, people are not here for a grammer lesson they are here to get info about there cars......
Old 03-12-2008, 12:50 AM
noonyb
1st Gear Member

Its not that there not good pictures. Just makes it difficult to see the mods of the car. A simple side shot is what people want, to see your fendor mod better. This isnt a photography forum, we dont want to admire the lighting and composition.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:57 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

ORIGINAL: noonyb

Its not that there not good pictures. Just makes it difficult to see the mods of the car. A simple side shot is what people want, to see your fendor mod better. This isnt a photography forum, we dont want to admire the lighting and composition.
exactly....the shots are good, but you can see how the fender looks at all
Old 03-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Cindy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pictures [updated]

Those are some cool pics but kinda hard to really
see what that fender looks like.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:02 AM
Allstar
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: noonyb

Precisly (sp?)... Excellent photography shots I think.. But I think along with those everyone wants a normal camera shot from a plain old 7 megapixel digital camera to show the mods of the car as if you would see it going down the street.. Cause I know my eyes dont put those effects on the car as I see it in person haha.. Buta picture in plain color with NO effects is also nice sometimes to emphasize the mods more then the picture itself.. But great pictures IMO anyway!! Nice car!!

By the way feel free to take pictures like that of my car

Quick Reply: Pictures [updated]