Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need to vent...

Old 04-07-2005, 09:20 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Need to vent...

ORIGINAL: Whitey_McNasty

I would take a V6 over a Ford GT any day of the week... Better gas milage, lower insurance, smaller payment... and my girlfriend doesnt know the difference so she will still think I am as cool... oh yeah and my V6 Mustang can be moded to run circles around the Ford GT with nothing more than a CAI!

*SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF..... You smell that? I smell sarcasm!
Old 04-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Whitey_McNasty
2nd Gear Member

What...? Who...? Me...? Sarcasm...?

NOOOOO!

Old 04-07-2005, 09:29 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I look at it this way if you compare manufacturers. WHERE IS THE CAMARO? Is it that invisible machine that streaks past me every once in a while? Is it that imaginary car that tries to come up behind you? WHERE IS THAT DAMN CAMARO?
Old 04-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Whitey_McNasty
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05GrayGT

I look at it this way if you compare manufacturers. WHERE IS THE CAMARO? Is it that invisible machine that streaks past me every once in a while? Is it that imaginary car that tries to come up behind you? WHERE IS THAT DAMN CAMARO?
In the shop still getting fixed...
Old 04-08-2005, 12:28 AM
757GT
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 05GrayGT

In the shop still getting fixed...
Awesome
Old 04-08-2005, 01:29 AM
95stangr

well I read lots of post here in two months . I had to respond to this. I own a 95gtc stang.it's a great ride. I also own a01 corvette. it's agreat ride also.AND BEST OF ALL I WILL HAVE A07 SHELBY NEXT YEAR. I will have the best of all THREE worlds. Yea comparing them is going to be an awful lot of fun!
Old 04-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

281GT... You need to vent? Dude.. it is impolite to fart in a room... go outside please! or at least find a bathroom with an exhaust fan!

I had a vette... a 96 ZR1 in fact... I would not nessessarly state it was a Better car.. . I had so many problems with it I finally sold it because I couldn't drive it like I wanted and got sooooo tired of it being in the shop... It was GREAT as long as I drove it like my grandma would... everytime I put my foot in it something broke, blew, fell off, or simply stopped working. Along with the the breaks were the crapiest system on earth... more then once I PRAYED the car to a stop! - But I do have to admit - it WAS the fastest PIECE OF **** I ever owned.

True... twice the money... Untrue is the better car part.

Whitey... I had a vet.. AND a big dick.... so your wrong on that one!

96StangGR.... Sorry dude... ONLY Jay Leno has the BEST of ALL worlds!

My Ex Wifes Volvo will blow all your asses in the dirt! With a turbocharged 4 banger no less.

Old 04-08-2005, 12:17 PM
graphicguy
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 281GT

If I hear one more idiot flapping his jaws about how much better the Corvette is than the Mustang I am going to comit a serious crime. The words "justifiable homicide" come to mind. Of course the new Corvette is a better car. It's more than TWICE the money! I think Ford has done an excelent job of making a great looking, well engineered performance car for a resonable price. Anyone can build a decent car when they have as much money to work with as GM does with the Corvette. I have more respect for the Mustang. There's nothing out there that provides as much fun value for the money as a Mustang. Period.
On a personal note I don't really like the looks of the Corvette. It's just a big ego booster for some rich clown that's never laid hands on a wrench.
OK, I'll go away now. Thank you for allowing me this medium in which to vent.
Vettes are for guys with small *****'s.... Not my opinion... I read this in "Scientific American"

Besides the Shelby will eat a Vette ALIVE!
Now wait just a minute.....before I came across the Mustang GT, I was shopping seriously for a 'vette and my ***** is humongous (can't seem to keep it in my pants, it's so big).........[sm=drooldude.gif]
Old 04-08-2005, 07:32 PM
blank
2nd Gear Member

comparing the two is not cool you ar elooking at a vette that has tons of money but so does the mustang while i like the looks of the new vette i would still take a stang i ahve a 15 month old daughter and kinda need a back seat
Old 04-08-2005, 07:59 PM
n4ggs
2nd Gear Member

repeat, comparing the 2 is silly

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need to vent...