Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

spoiler painted and installed - pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 11:37 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Default RE: spoiler painted and installed - pictures

not my taste but nice car.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:36 AM
ensit mike
2nd Gear Member

O wow so I am going to try to respond to all of you. Hang with me.

simplexdesign - Thanks bud. Ya everyone has a personal preference. This was more aggressive than a ducktail or GT500 spoiler which reflects my youth and love for boldness yet is still low key enough to not look like rice and not stray to far off the muscle car path. As for the rims. I couldnt agree more it would definitely polish my car off but my wallet doesnt agree so much haha. I am thinking possibly side scoops, nothing to crazy maybe even the OEM ones. The window scoops are going to add I think a little more than I am hoping for so I might hold off on those.

Roush85 - ya no kidding. Like I said above... Couldnt agree more. My car definitely needs rims.

antipeterleague - Thanks bro. Ya I am loving it more and more every time I go outside. It finally took my car and got rid of that last "stock feeling" element.

Rainson - Glad I could help your decision and thanks! If you want more pictures of any certain angle just let me know. I had to just take the plunge with this because the steeda street wing has got to be one of the harder spoilers to find on our cars. No good pictures out there.

Humboldt Stang - Thank you so much! Definitely appreciate your comment. Hopefully you will like it even more when I get some better pictures of it

tungstenstang - Damn I know..... If only I had some money. Soon soon.

GT/SRT - Hmm well I respect your opinion but if this was a real KR the only mods on my car would be the fenders and the spoiler. Not sure where I went to far but hey thats what being 18 is all about. I would have went with the GT500 spoiler but I didnt want to go OEM with that just because I think an aftermarket spoiler really sets our cars apart.

PhattyDre16 - you just got to see it in person if then you still dont like it... well I just failed you completely haha

MustangChris04 - It is to keep the pictures of my car exclusive to me and my sponsors. Even though this wasnt an impressive shoot I just put them on all my images. If your going to protect some, mind as well protect them all.

SonicBlue05GT - I know I know. Gotta get those rims =X

yomofoitzjay - Thank you!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:56 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

So what does a guy have to do to get a sponsor while working a full time job and buying all the mods I have done now out of MY pocket[&:].....serious though if you have tips PM me...but the car looks great but the first thing I thought was rims! Bigger if you can to better match the hood and spoiler IMHO.... J thanks
ORIGINAL: ensit mike

Ya it is a sweet wing. I wish you could see it in person. The pictures don't quite do it justice. I actually got it from a sponsor, it was shipped directly from steeda though... that I know.
Edit: sorry should have read the rest as many have said the need for rims! One step and sponsor at a time right.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:10 AM
ensit mike
2nd Gear Member

Haha I am far from a pro because I am just getting into the sponsorship game but I will tell you what worked for me. First off, dont stop. You wont pick up a sponsor right off the bat it takes work. More importantly you need to have something unique to offer. In my case I offer my photography. The sponsors put their parts on my car and they get my images as well as publicity considering I go to local car clubs, show, etc etc. A lot of people in the car industry will tell you that sponsors will come to you not the other way around. Lucky for me I am approaching them from the photo industry not the car industry and I let them know this from the start. I tell them what I am doing and what they will gain from it. I did have to put a considerable amount of money into the car before it was worth any sponsors time but it payed off.

Just keep in mind that if an 18 year old kid can do it... chances are so can you

Best of luck!
Michael
Old 04-11-2008, 05:12 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Thanks for the tips Mike....the beast looks great!
Old 04-11-2008, 06:24 AM
Pwny
4th Gear Member

Rims man, rims!
Old 04-11-2008, 07:18 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

OK, not bad at all...
Old 04-11-2008, 08:44 AM
it3vom
1st Gear Member

Looks good. I like the semi-aggresive look of the spoiler. Now you need to find a wheel sponsor.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Kara
4th Gear Member

Now for some rims!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:04 AM
waykooljr
3rd Gear Member

I've been looking at the Steeda Street Wing for some time now, thanks for the pics

Quick Reply: spoiler painted and installed - pictures