Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check out this promotion I put together for mustang forum members only!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Red_Stallion
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Check out this promotion I put together for mustang forum members only!

Do the Hornets come in gunmetal gray? Is this just for wheels or wheel/tire package?
Old 04-17-2008, 12:02 PM
PiggySmallz
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Check out this promotion I put together for mustang forum members only!

+1 to Mike being a great guy and easy to work with. Just ordered a set of black Hornets He answered all my questions and is extremely helpful. Thanks for the easy transaction Mike
Old 04-17-2008, 03:31 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Unfortunately the deal is only good for the Godspeed Omega. I'll give you a great deal on the foose wheels if you want them.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 04-17-2008, 03:36 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

the Hornet doesn't come in the Grey but If you open minded on the chrome or black finishes. I get you a really good deal on the foose hornets. Just let me know.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

I just want to take the time and thank everybody for you awesome comments. There is one thing I pride myself on and that is great customer service. If there ever comes a time that your not satified just let me know and I'll do something about it. I love serving you guys and gals. You just let me know if there is anything I can do for ya'll.

You guys and gals are awesome.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 04-17-2008, 05:54 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

****I'll even do this for mustang forum members only. If you are interested in buying the Godspeed wheels. With them not going to be in until mid May. You don't have to pay the full amount due up front. You will just have to put a 25% deposit down on the total price of the wheels to secure your set. That's far don't you think? That will give you enough time to save up for the remaining balance.

To get this promotion you definitely have to let me (Mike) know. Either by phone at 888-630-0655 or by PM.

**If you love Deep Dish Lips. With a 3.75 inch lip in the front and a 5 inch lip in the back. Than this wheel is perfect wheel for you.

I'm trying to help you guys out before they sale out.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 04-18-2008, 07:16 AM
jdmcbride
4th Gear Member

Mike - Do the Foose Nitrous Legends come in 18 x 9 and 18 x 10 sizes with the correct offset? Those wheels look great!
Old 04-18-2008, 09:59 AM
mathews mach one

saw the new god speed black crome, wondering what u guys thought about me putting them on my white 2003 mach one, and mike how fast can i get them,
Old 04-18-2008, 01:09 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

[align=left]
ORIGINAL: jdmcbride
[/align]
Mike - Do the Foose Nitrous Legends come in 18 x 9 and 18 x 10 sizes with the correct offset? Those wheels look great!
Sorry bro the foose legends only come in 20 inch for 05-up. The 18 inch is only for 94-04. How about 20's?
Old 04-18-2008, 01:22 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

ORIGINAL: mathews mach one

saw the new god speed black crome, wondering what u guys thought about me putting them on my white 2003 mach one, and mike how fast can i get them,
I just sent you an PM

Quick Reply: Check out this promotion I put together for mustang forum members only!