Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Central FL Meet Pics, Vids, and discussion REDUX (Joo'proved)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 08:42 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Default RE: Central FL Meet Pics, Vids, and discussion REDUX (Joo&\\\\\\;rsquo\\\\\\;proved)

Ain't that the truth.[8D]

Old 06-07-2008, 09:00 PM
luckydawg003
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Central FL Meet Pics, Vids, and discussion REDUX (Joo&\\\\\\;rsquo\\\\\\;proved)

Nice Mustang one eyed...what percent tint did you tint your headlights with? I wish I didn't have to work so much, I would have liked to come on that cruise. Who knows maybe I will catch the next one. I live in Brandon, and usually go to a Muscle car club that meets in Brandon on Thursdays at lowes on causeway. Maybe I will see some of you there. Later
Old 06-07-2008, 11:36 PM
geegeekthx

Here are my pictures: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...thewin/cruise/

Pascal, did you get my PM? Need your shop address so I can stop by Monday after I get my estimate.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:11 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

ummm..okay...good video with exception to batmans wet dream of kicking my *** in a race..(still never understood why people feel it necessary to make statements as that..) .truly good time....as far as racing batman....not likely...not out of fear or anything like that...maybe its just out of no reason for it....nothing to prove...but you never know..my slow *** car may just want to get froggy one day and want to leap...who knows BATMAN....hopefully you wont throw a NOS line trying to keep up,,,as far now my STOCK GT500 is too slow for your car: I mean you can probably beat me by 6 lengths...[8D],,, (u never know) ,all good fun...looking forward to next meet...
I think he was joking around for the camera.

I myself would like to see the outcome of the race just to see where the gt stands against the gt 500 withhis mods and No2. I think it would be a pretty close race.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:21 AM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

cool pics guys.. sounds and looks like you guys had a lot of fun down there..lots of nice looking cars out there too! one of our guys is leaving bakersfield to move to florida at the end of the month.. he is getting his converted to the supersnake 750hp warrantiless version... maybe you guys can give him a nice welcome down there
Old 06-08-2008, 09:44 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TOMBSTANG

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

ummm..okay...good video with exception to batmans wet dream of kicking my *** in a race..(still never understood why people feel it necessary to make statements as that..) .truly good time....as far as racing batman....not likely...not out of fear or anything like that...maybe its just out of no reason for it....nothing to prove...but you never know..my slow *** car may just want to get froggy one day and want to leap...who knows BATMAN....hopefully you wont throw a NOS line trying to keep up,,,as far now my STOCK GT500 is too slow for your car: I mean you can probably beat me by 6 lengths...[8D],,, (u never know) ,all good fun...looking forward to next meet...
I think he was joking around for the camera.

I myself would like to see the outcome of the race just to see where the gt stands against the gt 500 withhis mods and No2. I think it would be a pretty close race.
its all good and I have no worries with batman.......as far as a race, lets face it...a modded gt can take a stock gt500 with the right mods, driver etc....any given day any car can beat another...simple as that...lets do it like pinks....LOL....j/k....no desire to race, beat on my car or lose my ride....