Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Casper

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 12:55 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default Hey Casper

Just wanted to say thanks for the new TSBs and throw out the gratutious *** kiss. I don't care what anybody says about you, you're allright with me

[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]
[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]
Old 04-29-2005, 12:59 AM
V8 Aggie
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Hey Casper

Ditto.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:35 AM
Scottsat
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

Just wanted to say thanks for the new TSBs and throw out the gratutious *** kiss. I don't care what anybody says about you, you're allright with me

Wow, the room is spinning.......I keep seeing this little people jumping up and down........

, Must agree......Thanks Casper......,

Later....

[IMG]local://upfiles/13237/E28DB7D24B9C41F48133226AFFF268AC.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

No problem guys.... And i gotta agree those little guys are making me crazy... Imagin seeing that while youre tripping.... lol... NEvermind that idea.....

I just thought of something... I wonder how old you guys are??? Better yet... how old do you think i am?
Old 04-29-2005, 01:42 AM
Earl
1st Gear Member

I agree...

I was at the dealership yesterday getting the oil changed and inquired about the suspension issue...got the usual "blank" look then the "no fix yet" comment...now thanks to Casper I have two TSB's with resolutions to dump on them next week

Earl
Old 04-29-2005, 01:47 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Casper98GT

No problem guys.... And i gotta agree those little guys are making me crazy... Imagin seeing that while youre tripping.... lol... NEvermind that idea.....

I just thought of something... I wonder how old you guys are??? Better yet... how old do you think i am?

You're 23. Im "slightly" more than that Won't say how old, but lets just say I was "tripping" at my high school graduation party the year you were born.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:50 AM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

lol. thats great. Im actually fresh out of the 21 box. lol... sometimes when i tell people that they give the old head scratch and then think again about beliving anytihng i say... Oh well..
Old 04-29-2005, 01:57 AM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Casper98GT

lol. thats great. Im actually fresh out of the 21 box. lol... sometimes when i tell people that they give the old head scratch and then think again about beliving anytihng i say... Oh well..
Hell, you aren't even old enough to drive! lol

BTW... I'm 46, and I have 2 kids older than you.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:59 AM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Thats great I've been driving for a while now. and i love it.... althought sometimes the law doesnt agree with my driving.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:37 AM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Casper...

I also VERY much appreciate your help with our technical questions and for sharing those TSB's.

I was thinking you were in your late twenties!

I am 50... and have 2 kids older then you!... and the law STILL hates how I drive sometimes!

I have to get me one of those Phaser Rader Jammers for my Mustang [sm=goodidea.gif]

Quick Reply: Hey Casper