Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

powerd seat not working after doing the nasty

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 12:08 AM
CapitalG
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: powerd seat not working after doing the nasty

ORIGINAL: snicksrolos

What I would do is tell her that she broke it, and the only way to fix it is to go at it again!

give this guy a klondyke bar lol
Old 06-23-2008, 12:27 AM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Seriously, thanks for the best laugh I had today.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:42 AM
GstangT
3rd Gear Member

Don't know man. But that's gotta be the most uncomfortable position, don't know how both of you fit. I tried the backseats the long way and that was hard enough.. her head kept hitting the plastic under the windows [&:]
Old 06-23-2008, 12:43 AM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

atta boy! dont feel bad (im sure you dont!) but you know when youre just startin to go at it with a chick...and i mean you gotta be somewhere in a half hour but you want it REAL bad and AT THE TIME the ALUMINUM hood sounds like a good idea...well let me tell you...its not. especially when i hadda get it re-striped. *** cheek dents and all. and this bitch was only 120 lbs. and i take pride in telling this ridiculously embarassing and ****ed up story. also a scratch on my freakin glove box door from her god damn belt when we were movin around later...ahhhhh mustang, how i love you so.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:22 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

I keep telling you guys to stop believing these kinds of posts!
100% fake!

The only sex you can have in the new Mustang is oral and even then, with the big center console and transmission hump it won't be comfortable.

The only way I can figure out how the mechanism could get broken was if the OP was doing "the nasty" outside the car with the drivers side door open and while he was mounting the donkey, it bucked and kicked the seat!
Old 06-23-2008, 01:26 AM
chain1
4th Gear Member

Yeah, this sounds like a pitiful cry for attention to me. But if not, hey congrats on doing a chick with a peg leg.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:23 AM
cartel
2nd Gear Member

LMFAO, I really dont care who believes me or not. But anyway, my seat's front was tilted in the up position with the rear tilted down. After we was finished The front of the seat was entirely lowerd in the down position. It could only be two things, we was bouncing to hard on the seat or her feet was on the button all along. I do hear the motor moving, But the seat isn't going anywhere. I've been to buisy today to check it out, but I know I'll get it working. I'll check the fuse which I'm sure is ok, becuase I can hear the motor. Might be that the gear came of the track.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:59 AM
Stndbck
3rd Gear Member

get a room.

TMI!
Old 06-23-2008, 06:19 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EmperorOfChicken

atta boy! dont feel bad (im sure you dont!) but you know when youre just startin to go at it with a chick...and i mean you gotta be somewhere in a half hour but you want it REAL bad and AT THE TIME the ALUMINUM hood sounds like a good idea...well let me tell you...its not. especially when i hadda get it re-striped. *** cheek dents and all. and this bitch was only 120 lbs. and i take pride in telling this ridiculously embarassing and ****ed up story. also a scratch on my freakin glove box door from her god damn belt when we were movin around later...ahhhhh mustang, how i love you so.

Mine's already dented tho..... [sm=idontcare.gif]
Old 06-23-2008, 11:12 AM
DADZRYD
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: theresa

ORIGINAL: EmperorOfChicken

Mine's already dented tho..... [sm=idontcare.gif]

I'm glad you're able to laugh about your crappy situation...

Quick Reply: powerd seat not working after doing the nasty