Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has Anyone Followed You Around To Ask You About A MOD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 01:04 PM
sawyer
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Has Anyone Followed You Around To Ask You About A MOD!!!

ORIGINAL: tn_gt

ORIGINAL: SikO7GT

ORIGINAL: tn_gt

someone did follow me to a gas station a while back just to tell the state patrol (that just happen to be there, what are the odds) that i was driving "wreckless" it was 8 at night with no traffic and i was only doing 120 lol, needless to say the cop just said slow down, drive safe, and good lookin stang...i told him we would prob meet again and peeled off lol, it was a good day
uh huh..... uh huh
Well once i was doing 548 MPH and this old lady in a motorized wheelchair saw me so she caught up to me....(man she was rollin).. then at the stop light there was a cop there and she told him and the cop said "nice stang son just slow down and me and the old lady peeled off into the sunset!!!

Hey my story kinda sounds like yours!!!

well i passed them and got off at the next exit and i guess they saw me, and when i was walking out of the gas station cause i wanted an icee he was there and whisled me over to him...i wasnt really sure how he knew i was speeding i just assumed somebody there told him
I think the last time I had an "Icee" I was 7[8D]

I put two blocks on an Infinity the other day...the two douchebags in the car gave me a thumbs up[&:]
Old 07-09-2008, 01:04 PM
theresa
4th Gear Member

The girls in the drive-thru linealway tell my husband "nice car".
He points at me, and tells them "it's her car" and they look at me and say..."oh". lol
I guess theycan't see me in the passenger side at first. [8D]
Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 PM
GT4HUTCH
2nd Gear Member

EVERY time i pull mine out the garage and on to the street...all of the sudden pyrotechnics start going off, Motley Crue's "Kickstart My Heart" starts randomly playing out of no where, the street lights shoot sparks, a beatiful woman with curly hair and tight jeans climbs in the passenger seat(stillhaven't asked her name), then the tires erupt and blanketthe whole area with thick white smoke! Then I wake up and i'm still in the garage with the key in the ignition! Hey...it could happen!

I did get followed by three deputy units (after they heard my car just-a-rumblin' at a light) toa Wal-Mart parking lot. I always park on the back 40 in thedashed lines way in the back (which isn't even a spot,) so i pulled in and did just thatvery same thing. Even backed her in. I knew they just wanted to chat about my car because they were all google-eyed when they saw it plus they never hit the blue lights or siren.Besides i was being a curtious driver as always[8D]. The next half hour was a spent answering questions about what all i had done to it. About how it reminded another deputy of a car he had back in the day. About how it sounded. They didn't even care about the 20% window tint. One officer flipped out when he saw the custom interior. I asked ifI could chase THEM just like on the intro to the "Dukes of Hazard!" They laughed. It would have been fun though.

HUTCH

HUTCH
Old 07-09-2008, 01:45 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

I wanna see your custom interior