Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Painful decision, but one that had to be made.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 07:52 AM
imyy4u
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Painful decision, but one that had to be made.

ORIGINAL: bodyputtyless

When will you guys ever learn. She screws around and your reaction is to toss her out. Smart. The wise play is to just string her along until the cargets closer to being paid off. Buy and use condoms for the next 24 months, then drop the bomb on her. Not to mention you have 24 months to squirrel away funds, and sneak some of her valuble assets out of the house and over to a friends. At best you can sell or hock the items, and at worst you can use them as bargaining chips once you let the cat out of the bag. This macho chest banging crap so far has netted one less Mustang. Of course once she spies you profiling around town in that sweet new Rabbit, she'll come crawling back ! Remember, alls fair in love and war.
dude, that is a freakin' great idea. not! seriously, do you know how miserable he would be living for 24 months with someone he can't stand? not to mention how hard it would be to sleep with that *****?! my girlfriend of 6 years just left me (i had cheated on her years ago and had asubstance abuseproblem and it destroyed all trust) and she had tried for years to live with me and was the most unhappy person i ever saw. i feel terrible about losing her, but i think i would feel worse if she continued to live with me unhappy.

a better solution is to start squirreling away funds immediately, get the valuable assets, and take her to court - in the military adultery is illegal, right? and if she's your wife...correct me if i'm wrong, isn't she liable? even if you weren't married, i would've waited a few days or as much as you can stand and get all the valuable stuff and money out of her you can. now if this would've been your fault, i would've said leave her everything she wants (like i'm doing) and move your sorry *** out...