Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People are such Jerks!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 12:47 PM
SANANTONIO06GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: People are such Jerks!!!!

The reason why I have my leatherman tool in middle compartment....I show no mercy for anyone who does crap like that...no matter who is with me or who it is.In my 99 GT, some clown with an expedition dented my passenger sidedoor good while at sears. Parked right on me, couldnt even get in on the drivers side. Funny thing is, it was Sunday, store just opened and that person had the whole lot. Took out my screwdriver and unleashed some anger on that expediton's paint job, plus threw my bottle of coke on the windhshield. The mech's at the Sears gargage saw me and started yelling we got your plates...I laughed and left. Some people just dont care about nothing. Everytime my kids get out of my Stang or even my Altima, I tell them to make sure to watch the car next to them while opening the door. This is a very touchy subject for me and I hate it when you put so much time and money into something and someone has to disrespect it. Granted, I am not doing any better messing up thier vehicle, but maybe they will learn next time not to be an ***! Just my 2 cents
Old 07-14-2008, 12:57 PM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

SANANTONIO06GT,you are just as much a piece of **** as they are.
Scratching up someones paint because they parked to close to you and dented your door?

Let me guess, you are a ghetto thug wannabe?
I hope you get your *** beat down one day.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:12 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

Same thing happen to me when i got out of church. I got in my car and was talking to my uncle who was hanging in the passenger window when all of a sudden i heard a hard thump next to me. I look over and and its a 80+ year old looking woman who swung her door open and hit my car......... It was church and an old woman, so i didint want to say anything so i just told mu uncle to walk over to my side an take a look at what happened. Luckily it was just a small paint makr on my DOOR HANDLE )) I was able to buff it right out.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:16 PM
SANANTONIO06GT
2nd Gear Member

No I am no ghetto thug. I guessing you would be the tough guy who parks all on top someone?? I know I am in the wrong for doing what I did back then, but after all the time and effort you put in something, for it to get ruined by someone who doesnt care?? Please I am sure there are plenty of other people who would do the same thing. I am not like you, I am not going to let someone get away with doing something like that. The lot was empty!!!! could of parked anywhere,I know they did it on purpose. And if you think you have what it takes, then please by all means, JUMP!

p.s lived in Va Beach for 8 years, been to Richmond plenty of times....you would be the one who knows about GHETTO!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:18 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

You should have beat the 80 year old woman's *** JK

It is frustrating when stuff like this happens. It seems like there is so much less respect for other people's property going on these days. [:'(]
Old 07-14-2008, 01:36 PM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SANANTONIO06GT

No I am no ghetto thug. I guessing you would be the tough guy who parks all on top someone?? I know I am in the wrong for doing what I did back then, but after all the time and effort you put in something, for it to get ruined by someone who doesnt care?? Please I am sure there are plenty of other people who would do the same thing. I am not like you, I am not going to let someone get away with doing something like that. The lot was empty!!!! could of parked anywhere,I know they did it on purpose. And if you think you have what it takes, then please by all means, JUMP!

p.s lived in Va Beach for 8 years, been to Richmond plenty of times....you would be the one who knows about GHETTO!
No, I am the one that parks why the hell out away from everyone elseand would never crowd anyone in a spot.
What they did to you sucks but it is better to take the high ground then to act like a child and do to them what you are bitching about they did to you, talk about hypocritical.
YA, because all Richmond is ghetto and none of VA Beach is!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Riptide

I'm not going to name names but I know posters here who say they would not leave a not if they dinged someone's car. Reason? Because it's happened to them and noone ever leaves a note. So why should they?
Well, leaving a note is the right thing to do and is a sign of character.

I guess they just don't teach right from wrong anymore...
Oh well. Karma will catch up to those lowlifes eventually[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
ddiehl
1st Gear Member

I always park way out way away where there are no cars but have you ever noticed that when you do that, someone will have todrive all the way out there andpark right beside you. I never understood that. By the way, many people use those police related stickers in hopes of avoiding a ticket when getting stopped so it may or may not have been or associated with a police organization.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Ruffnuts
2nd Gear Member

I follow the rule, An eye for an eye.. If some *** shows no respect for my car then they can expect the same in return.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:50 PM
SANANTONIO06GT
2nd Gear Member

LOL. I know what I did was wrong, but I spent thousands in that car and to have someone do something on purpose, I lost it. It was years ago, its done with. Would I do it again?? who knows. The first day I had my 98 Cobra, a door ding, got it fixed, no big deal. But this instance was way different...the lot was empty, I knew they did it on purpose. The Expedition was right on top of me, probably close to knocking off my side mirror. I was pissed, so I acted out.
And VA Beach is #2 on the VA list of Ghetto, the reason I left. Lol... San Antonio before all of them...cant win

Quick Reply: People are such Jerks!!!!