Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paint Devil LLC?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 05:17 PM
motoxdirtrider84
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Paint Devil LLC?

thank you Fred, i was pretty close to buying from them.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Fred Malibu
4th Gear Member

haha its cool.

oh the pain I suffer for Mustang Forums... [8D]
Old 07-22-2008, 02:26 PM
GTVapor
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Fred! I thought it sounded to good to be true. [:@]
Old 07-30-2008, 08:45 PM
PaintDevil

Greetings...

I am Shawn I am the head painter for Paint Devil and I do the sales via ebay...

We are reputable company and we sell MANY prepainted parts on ebay and internet. Our location is located near Cervini's so we sell prepainted parts directly to your doorstep...

We do quality paint jobs using PPG paint. I have HUNDREDS of before and after pictures of cervini's items. I can post up pictures if needed to show examples.

We ship out over 10-15 items a day (hoods, bumpers, fenders) with a very positive. All our items leave our shop perfect. Sometimes items get messed up in shipping which WE refund

We will admit that it was partially are fault on the bumper above. The problem was we were using a bubble wrap that was actually creating a microwave effect and causing the bumpers to get to hot it was burning the paint causing it to lift. The same concept as if you held heat gun to a bumper the paint lifts off...

Since then we have learned from that experience and have change our shipping ways. That buyer was REFUNDED right after it was brought to our attention

We maintain a 100% feedback on ebay and want to satisfy you as a customer. Hope this information helps
Old 07-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Johnboy7701
4th Gear Member

can u explain freds half refund then.. to make it all better and your reputation I would either give him full refund.. or free parts to everyone to erase the pics we saw
Old 07-30-2008, 11:16 PM
PaintDevil

We gave him a BRAND NEW bumper. We deducted shipping and money we charge to paint. There is nothing wrong with the bumper, it just needs to be sanded and repainted. Because of that we both agreed 1/2 refund was appropiate...
Old 07-31-2008, 01:42 AM
Hootna
3rd Gear Member

I decided to go with Paint Devil and am waiting on my new hood and scoops to deliver they are supposed to arrive this week. Shawn has been very cool to deal with and the prices cant be beat. I am hoping that there is no damage during shipping and think that if there was a problem a half refund is fair. I will post some pics when my parts arrive. They do have 100% positive feedback on e-bay or I would not have ordered from them.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:56 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Well I have heard 2 very different sides and want as many hi-res pics as you can provide in favor of your paint work. I have the whole Cervinis kit in black and would be leary if I rec'd the bumper cover the way Fred did in the above post by him. Can you explain the gritty texture in the painted bumper? Was the bumper wet sanded after and if so what accts for the gritty texture in the paint ....the heat gun effect? I am playing devils advocate (no pun intended) here as I have had many bumpers/parts etc shipped from the same distance to my home in the summer that did not have any of the issues that Fred's pics show (I can provide pics too-if needed) but this was from a different painter in SC. Thanks and until this thread I had you guys on ebay favorites just waiting to buy in the future (hood). J

ORIGINAL: PaintDevil

Greetings...

I am Shawn I am the head painter for Paint Devil and I do the sales via ebay...

We are reputable company and we sell MANY prepainted parts on ebay and internet. Our location is located near Cervini's so we sell prepainted parts directly to your doorstep...

We do quality paint jobs using PPG paint. I have HUNDREDS of before and after pictures of cervini's items. I can post up pictures if needed to show examples.

We ship out over 10-15 items a day (hoods, bumpers, fenders) with a very positive. All our items leave our shop perfect. Sometimes items get messed up in shipping which WE refund

We will admit that it was partially are fault on the bumper above. The problem was we were using a bubble wrap that was actually creating a microwave effect and causing the bumpers to get to hot it was burning the paint causing it to lift. The same concept as if you held heat gun to a bumper the paint lifts off...

Since then we have learned from that experience and have change our shipping ways. That buyer was REFUNDED right after it was brought to our attention

We maintain a 100% feedback on ebay and want to satisfy you as a customer. Hope this information helps
Old 07-31-2008, 02:08 AM
j07gt/cs
1st Gear Member

Hootnakeep us posted
Old 07-31-2008, 06:42 AM
Fred Malibu
4th Gear Member

The bumper I currently have in my garage is completely un-usable. The inside tabs are made of cheap plastic and have snapped or bent to the point where I cannot have this item painted.

Of the $375 dollars I spent, I was able to recover $200 back. So basically, I paid $175 for a non-OEM bumper that would have to be prepped and repainted.. If you wish to see more pics I will post what the current condition of the bumper looks like. You might cry.

I have done business with tons of Mustang related dealers online and in person, and this was by far the worst experience since I started modding.

So, in conclusion, I implore you not to buy from this company, as I did, and to shop around a little more until you find a shop where the paint work doesnt look like something that Edward Scissorhands painted.

Quick Reply: Paint Devil LLC?