Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Engine compartment dressed up and cdc classic installed (lots of pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Engine compartment dressed up and cdc classic installed (lots of pics)

yeah, I've been going back and forth on that. I've been thinking about just doinga hood scoop for now until I get around to doing an aftermarket hood. Kind of like the concept hood. Kind of has that slick look that would go with the rest of my car.

ORIGINAL: tungstenstang

looks good, cdc is sweet. the car needs something on the hood
Old 07-20-2008, 11:07 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Engine compartment dressed up and cdc classic installed (lots of pics)

The Steeda cowl hood is smooth and not too big. sorry, every timeI see a mustangI want to add things to it [8D].
Old 07-20-2008, 11:29 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

very nice!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:29 PM
michaellefebvre

Must be the light/camera, but my windveil never looked as deep blue as some of those pics,
and your garage floor looks cleaner than my apartement's! Must be howyou slid the car in sideways!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:52 PM
281GT
3rd Gear Member

I dunno, you say you have a crappy camera but those pics looks very good. Excellent job on your car! I like how you got the strut tower caps to work with the FRPP strut tower brace. Overall very nice look under the hood and outside.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:34 AM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 281GT

I dunno, you say you have a crappy camera but those pics looks very good. Excellent job on your car! I like how you got the strut tower caps to work with the FRPP strut tower brace. Overall very nice look under the hood and outside.
Well, I took like 80 pictures and these were the only ones that came out usable.If the lighting is perfect, then the camera takes a decent picture. As soon as a variable is introdcued, the camera can't adjust for it. I've tried like every setting on the camera and none of them seem to make a difference.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:15 AM
gothamems
3rd Gear Member

Great looking car, very tasteful! For you guys with unfinished chin spoilers, this car is a perfect example of how much more complete a car looks with a painted chin.....I don't understand the black chin thing [&:]....
Old 07-21-2008, 07:45 AM
topbliss
2nd Gear Member

beautiful job... very nice
Old 07-21-2008, 08:52 AM
AMoRT
3rd Gear Member

Looks great!
Old 07-21-2008, 09:39 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Nice look!. Still trying to figure how long it took you to park the car in the garage sideways like that.[sm=smiley5.gif]

As far as the camera, anything inCannon's SD line is excellent.

Quick Reply: Engine compartment dressed up and cdc classic installed (lots of pics)