Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chain Link Fence-1 Mustang-0 PICS**

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 AM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Chain Link Fence-1 Mustang-0 PICS**

Here you can get the front Bumper and Grill.......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-07...mZ280244701268

But PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY !!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:07 AM
A_Drunken_Llama
3rd Gear Member

I guess when they were handing out brains they skipped your crib eh?

it cost me 5000 dollars...which the insurance paid.... for damage much smaller than that to my bumper, hood, and side panel.....
Old 07-25-2008, 01:25 AM
Avalanch3
4th Gear Member

Honestly I don't think you should be driving that car if you have been driving like an idiot all this time..
Old 07-25-2008, 01:57 AM
SikO7GT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Yonco

How do i feel, Kinda hyper, finally getting to light em up at 35 in second enough to carry it scarrry sideways. Ive had so many close calls, Im just glad my car is high enuff that its gone over half the stuff. Its my daily driver, but i wash it every other day so its nice and clean, Its in no way a show car, i beat the ***** out of this car and it just keeps going! And as for how tough the car is, Guard rails, Dodge ram 2500's and Fence posts have only done external damage and all of that is replacable! -Jon

Now this guy knows how to have fun!! I love having fun too
But next time dont do it on public roads because someones life is not replacable!!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:14 AM
boomer123
3rd Gear Member

Yeah that **** is hella fun! Just watch out for fences next time....hope the repairs go well

lol but dude, posting that story and the pics really wasnt necessary. It is like a given that you would get flamed out of your *** by everyone for being a young driver and shouldnt have a car like that if you drive like that bla bla bla.... i say srew it, why have a car like that if you dont have a fun time driving it, yeahhh.... you might have messed it up a lil, throw a couple hundred down, get it fixed, and keep havin fun!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:44 AM
Hootna
3rd Gear Member

When one has crashed 3 times and is lucky enough to have not been killed would in my mind make one really think about ones life. I know driving fast is fun but when you are dead or worse yet hurt some other person. Anyway maybe I am just old but a long time ago I got a little out of control and unfortunately I wasnt as lucky and me and my vette slid into a light pole at 40 mph took it in the drivers door and almost died. I should have known better but I was young. That car is gone but I live with the pain every day.

I am partial to the Roush front end and it can be ordered prepainted.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:14 AM
boomer123
3rd Gear Member

Very true, but i mean there is a difference between having fun safely and making sure you arent taking other peoples' lives into danger and plain out stupidity. Fishtailing at 35mph and trying to control it and accidently catching a fence isnt exactly life threatening. But i definitely feel where all the more wise people are coming from, my dad is the same way, but then again its almost hypocrytical, because as you said, you guys all did it too my dad probably being one of the more dangerous drivers when he was young haha, but things were different back then and us kids definitely dont have the oppertunities nor leniencies that you guys once had.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:48 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

When I was young I was in 4 accidents (all except one were my fault[&:]) and had a total of 26 points and license restricted x2 as a result and all before I was 19 yrs old[&o]......funny thing was none of them were in any of the several mustangs I have owned in the past. I had an 87 LX 5.0L and a 69 Mach1 and a 93 LX 5.0L. The 87 was when I was 17yrs old and most of the accidents were in the parents cars.....(you grow up and wise up when you pay for everything on your own). Not saying that Boomer123 or the OP have not paid for their mistakes or cars but that was just my situation at the time. I'm 34 yrs old next week and have a total of $44,000 into my 06 GT and am extremely cautious with the beast (esp after the S/C[8D]). I still have loads of fun but have the constant reminder that anything that happens to the car costs me money in addition to my DD and house payment and utilities etc.... you live and you learn (hopefully). I have no points now and pay extremely low insurance on all cars and consider myself an excellent driver in general. Just throwing that out there......
Old 07-25-2008, 04:02 AM
boomer123
3rd Gear Member

oh for sureee, definitely understand what your sayin mygt500. Plus i think as you age, you become a less aggressive driver, atleast thats what i notice. And to tell you the truth... whenever i drive my parents cars...especially my dads...im actually a lot more cautious do to the fact i know how pissed he would get if i did anything to them I dont do anything stupid in my car unless i know its safe, if i crashed my car at all, my dad would kill me after all the time he spent on it. ha
Old 07-25-2008, 04:14 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

So true Colt! I would say that I am less aggressive now but remember when in your early teens- late teens your mind is not to the point where you say " I wonder what the consequences of my actions are?" and many act without thinking of what happens next (in many areas of life- not just going sideways in your car) that part of the brain grows and matures at different rates for everyone but it is actually in many psyche books I have read and makes since to a point. Exception being some teenagers listen to that "voice" more and mature faster than others and so many factors influence when that part of the brain "matures". (i.e.- good up bringing, 2 parent family, etc)...... JMO J

Quick Reply: Chain Link Fence-1 Mustang-0 PICS**