Thanks for the gift - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Thanks for the gift

Old 08-26-2008, 04:09 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Jav, sorry about this bro. People are such a$$holes at their worst but it can be fixed so dont lose sleep over it.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Allstar
5th Gear Member

people suck..
Old 08-26-2008, 04:52 PM
KelseyS

I know exactly how you feel. I've had my 2008 for a couple months now, and I just got my first door ding this past weekend. It's not nearly as bad as yours, but it still hurts just as much...

I ran out to the grocery store early on Sunday morning because I like going when it's fairly empty. I pull into the parking lot at about 7AM, and hardly any cars. Still, I park way out with about 10 spaces open in all directions around me. Ya might now, when I come out, there's a white explorer parked RIGHT NEXT to me. I'm thinking this has got to be some kind of joke, because there is no other cars around. This clown inconvenienced themselves to park next to me when they could have parked much closer to entrance. So, I take a quick glance and didn't see anything, so I jumped in and went home. A couple hours later, my wife says to me "ohh, sorry to see the dent, when did that happen?" So I go out into the garage and get real close... yup, a little white smudge and a ding. Didn't even see it when I was in the lot. That really got me fired up, but nothing I could do. Why is it almost always jerks in SUV's that seem to the worst offenders, I wonder? Probably because I live in an area where most people have more $$ than brains...
Old 08-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Hey Kelseys that does suk hopefully it can be fixed, its funny cause my kids before they open the car doors they check to make sure they dont hit another car they are teens now and they still make sure they wont hit a car door when they open their doors, its too bad people dont care enough to check before they swing open a door. Good luck with yours I'll post pictures of mine when it is fixed I hope they do a good job.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:15 PM
BossStanger

What a D!ckhead!
Old 08-26-2008, 05:19 PM
musicheadt
3rd Gear Member

OHHH DAMN!.......right on the seam!.....I feel for you man. *sighs*

$125 seems unbelievably low to fix that dent.

I would have expected 3 times that much.

Keep us posted on the repair?.....you will give us all hope if $125.00 gets those sort of dents out.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:34 PM
SikO7GT
2nd Gear Member

I got a ding on that body line too!!
Except i got one below it also like their door had two body lines when they hit mine!!
I was so pissed too and havent fixed it yet either!!
I wonder if PDR can fix a ding in the body line cuz i dont want to go through the hassle of painting the whole door??
Old 08-26-2008, 06:06 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Just got home from the body shop and they did an excellent job cant tell I had such a nasty ding on the door. The total I paid was $145 and they also color sanded and buffed out a little scratch I had on the drivers side rear fender well. I highly recomend these guys for anybody in the SouthBay area... YYYEEEAAAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!
Javier