Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STL 05 Mustang Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 04:08 AM
bobby2140

Default RE: STL 05 Mustang Owners

Hey guys i've been coming to this forum for a while and finally joined up. I got my 2005 mustang GT in April. I absolutely love it and have washed it probably more times than any of my previous cars combined haha. I work for St Louis County Police and i live in Chesterfield. I'll be posting pics soon. I have a Black GT with standard 17 wheels but im upgrading once i get some money to 18 with black bullits. On tuesday im also getting my 300 hp GT panel stickers put on at Buckman. We should def hang out sometime though. Heres to st and the cards!!! Hope you guys have a good rest of the weekend. God its funny i have camaros ever since i got a mustang haha. They pull up and i'm ready to race.
Old 05-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Hoose84
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bobby2140

Hey guys i've been coming to this forum for a while and finally joined up. I got my 2005 mustang GT in April. I absolutely love it and have washed it probably more times than any of my previous cars combined haha. I work for St Louis County Police and i live in Chesterfield. I'll be posting pics soon. I have a Black GT with standard 17 wheels but im upgrading once i get some money to 18 with black bullits. On tuesday im also getting my 300 hp GT panel stickers put on at Buckman. We should def hang out sometime though. Heres to st and the cards!!! Hope you guys have a good rest of the weekend. God its funny i have camaros ever since i got a mustang haha. They pull up and i'm ready to race.
Hi! Glad to see another STL'in. Just remember that if you see a yellow V6 blow by, to look the other way. =)

Prof W: Latest update from Kzinti.

Hoose84 - Maybe not here, but somewhere they need tracking...Your order is sooo close. Try me next week!
1ZVFT80N355229775

Receipt Date: 5/7/2005
Serialize Date: 5/12/2005
Segment Date: 5/12/2005
Sequence Date: 5/19/2005
Blend Date: 5/25/2005
Produced Date:
Gate Release Date:
Ship Date:
Arrival Date:
Sold Date:

Won't be long now! Getting ready to order my rear wing for it. I think I'm going with the Steeda Street Wing, just trying to find the best price on it.

Hoose84
Old 05-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Hoose84
2nd Gear Member

Also speaking of the Cardinals, here's a cool link. Sows the status of the new stadium updated every 10 minutes.

http://www.kmov.com/stadiumcam/

Hoose84
Old 05-29-2005, 07:58 PM
DangStang

Hi, I'm new here.
I bought my '05 about a month ago - just drove to the dealers lot (Cerame Ford), picked it out, and bought it. So far (1200 miles), I like the car. I have a few complaints about build quality, but overall, it's a cool car that looks great.
I live in the West County area and I see maybe 2 - 3 other 05's a week, but I suspect that by this time next year, the streets will be flooded with them.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:02 PM
DangStang

I forgot to mention - if there's anyone in the STL area that has a set of the '05 GT bullet wheels they would like to sell, please email me. I'd like to upgrade from the regular V6 wheels I now have.
Thanks.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Hoose84
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DangStang

Hi, I'm new here.
I bought my '05 about a month ago - just drove to the dealers lot (Cerame Ford), picked it out, and bought it. So far (1200 miles), I like the car. I have a few complaints about build quality, but overall, it's a cool car that looks great.
I live in the West County area and I see maybe 2 - 3 other 05's a week, but I suspect that by this time next year, the streets will be flooded with them.
I almost wrecked my Vette because I was checking out a yellow one. lol Welcome to the St Louis gang!

Hoose84
Old 05-30-2005, 08:55 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I second the welcome to the site. There are alot of friendly people here and very knowedgable ones as well. I have had my 05 Sonic Blue for about 2 1/2 weeks now and love just love it. I already put on 1600 miles on it. I work in the Riverport area but live in the Hermann area. So if you see a Sonic Blue GT going down 70 in the morning or evening, that is more than likely me. Maybe we can all get together at Dave and Busters one evening after work.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:28 AM
bobby2140

Yeah that sounds like a great idea!!! im going up to Buckman tomorrow to get my side decals put on . The 300GT ones from this online site i found. Hopefully they will look good. Hey if you guys don't like to waste a ton of time on washing your car try out that MR Clean car cleaning kit. I bought one yesterday for like 30 bucks and damn does it work. I used to spend like 3 hours cleaning my car but it really only took me an hour at the most. No spots and it really really shines well. They include a water filter that takes out the calcium and crap that normally is there. Well woth the investment if you ask me.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

WELCOME to the NEW People... glad to see you here!

The Robot Lady told me my car is on da Choo Choo...

Woooooooppp woooopppp!!

- - - Working for the County Police.. and driving a hot car... Oh my... it is going to be SO hard to "Behave" for you!

While I"m waiting on my car... I already ordered my custom dash kit and aluminum *****. Looking at the graphic packages and discussing with a couple of body shops pricing for my strip work I want done.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:53 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

PW,

Sounds like you will have yours in hand by next weekend at the latest. That nice long drive home is going to be great for you. Don't forget to take some of those back roads home through the hills. That is where you'll enjoy this car the most. I do it almost everyday.

Quick Reply: STL 05 Mustang Owners