Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well I wrecked my car a few days ago

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 03:43 PM
xxDerek
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by marcuskeeler
No, it wasn't a mistake, it was utter and complete negligence plus a complete disregard for the well being of others.
I wonder if the guys here who are showing sympathy/empathy would be so understanding if you'd have taken out one of their loved ones whilst you were trying to retune your radio?

You wanna keep pushing? I got loads more..................
I dunno what your problem is. 9 out of the 10 posts you put up are bashing someone. If you hate life so much GTFO of here and do us all a favor. Stop being such a dick.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:52 PM
mustanglouie
2nd Gear Member

thanks guys for the backup! Marcus seems harsh but I understand why he is being so.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Local Yokel
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustanglouie
thanks guys for the backup! Marcus seems harsh but I understand why he is being so.
Look you know what you did was wrong but the way he comes across is over the line. I don't condone what you did (although in the real world we ALL change radio stations even if its raining) but man there's no reason to spout off like that.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:06 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

I dunno what your problem is. 9 out of the 10 posts you put up are bashing someone. If you hate life so much GTFO of here and do us all a favor. Stop being such a dick.
uh-oh, resorting to intellectual argument now.
Why are you jumping in anyway? Oh I know, you're a habitual cell phone user and took three other road users out last week whilst chatting to your mommy ............

My reaction may seem over the line to some, but when you (or a member of your family) has suffered terribly at the hands of a reckless/careless driver, you'd perhaps have less sympathy.

Last edited by marcuskeeler; 10-26-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:56 PM
jmose77
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by marcuskeeler
No, it wasn't a mistake, it was utter and complete negligence plus a complete disregard for the well being of others.
I wonder if the guys here who are showing sympathy/empathy would be so understanding if you'd have taken out one of their loved ones whilst you were trying to retune your radio?

You wanna keep pushing? I got loads more..................
Are kidding me??? Hey buddy keep pushing??? OK BIG GUY...LOL Why don't you try a different approach...Maybe by telling him thanks for sharing and because of this he has others on here adults and kids alike learning from his experience, but I know one thing is for sure after treating him like a complete idiot you have most likely discouraged others from sharing. Great contribution to the forums. Way to go tough guy. Now step down off your soap box. You act as if you have never screwed up, but if you did I'd bet you wouldn't have the ***** to admit it like Louie did.

mustanglouie, we have all screwed up at some point and time.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:02 PM
white07
4th Gear Member

I agree with Marcus but seriously dude its time to drop it. You didnt have to post 5 more times in here crying about your thoughts.

Like the OP said lesson learned.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:02 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Well to be honest, I did throw my first car in a ditch many years ago. I managed to persuade my girlfriend to climb down into it and help push me out LOL
It was all my own work, at night, in the rain on a deserted backroad. I wasn't on the phone or playing with the radio but I was dreaming about how I was going to persuade her to let me stay over at her place
Old 10-26-2008, 05:03 PM
99flhr
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustanglouie
and kinda crossed over the center line a bit so I kinda jerked it alittle to hard
kinda? is this like being a "little bit pregnant" ?
Old 10-26-2008, 05:06 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

alright enough BS children.....

we have all done stupid stuff before, talk on the phone, txt changed cds. Its not smart and we all know it.

He learned his lesson, move on with the thread. To me he has some major damage to the rails underneath also which will be expensive probably. Good luck with the repairs.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:09 PM
mustanglouie
2nd Gear Member

well sorry let me fix that. "and crossed over the center line a bit so I jerked it alittle to hard". Sorry there was no kinda.

Quick Reply: Well I wrecked my car a few days ago