Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I upgrade my interior with this?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 10:19 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Thumbs up GO

Originally Posted by 0NF1R
im thinking about getting these seat covers for the beast....they are THE roush two-toned leather interior seat covers with embroidered roush signature in the upper back...

ive been wanting them for some time now and there is a guy selling a new set front and rear pretty cheap...

do i get a GO on this one???
GO GO GO GO GO! I love the seats and they are perfect for the theme of the car you have going right now......DO IT

He who hesitates...... you might know how the saying goes
Old 11-19-2008, 10:22 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

WOW, roushperf.com has them for $606.25 per set!

$45 cheaper than the guy on ebay....that would be the more reliable one to go with so ill order mine through them....

hopefully i get get them ordered tomorrow....

i have a fiance and a wedding coming up in march so ill have to buy them withOUT actually making it seem like i paid for them ;-)

ill have to be somewhat crafty with this one...hmm, ill have my dad put it on his credit card, then pay him back $100 every 2 weeks....i can sweep that much under the rug every paycheck with no problem!

LEAVE NO PAPER TRAILS PEOPLE!
Paper trails get you into trouble.....wise choice ! It wont affect the funds for the wedding will it? Cause if it does the seats are not worth it......the significant other is though!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:26 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

If you have the factory side airbags in the front seats of your stang they are not gonna work!! I already tried to get the Rousch covers months back and could not due to my side airbags...
Old 11-19-2008, 11:18 PM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

I say do it and change the rims to red too
Old 11-20-2008, 06:45 AM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Paper trails get you into trouble.....wise choice ! It wont affect the funds for the wedding will it? Cause if it does the seats are not worth it......the significant other is though!
not at all!.....the wedding funds are "in the bag" so to speak as far as security....i really dont have any other bills right now besides my car and insurance so all the residual goes to my fiance for the so called "wedding fund for BOTH of us"....i always tell her that i would have been satisfied with a wedding that cost $5k but since she cant live without the $20k wedding/honeymoon we are having, a supercharger afterwards is a formidable trade!

Originally Posted by wilkinda
If you have the factory side airbags in the front seats of your stang they are not gonna work!! I already tried to get the Roush covers months back and could not due to my side airbags...
i dont think i have the side airbags...i have an 05 GT and they just look like regular seats....the only airbags i have is the steering wheel bag and the passenger side dash bag....nothing on seats or doors say SRS or anything like that....am i still in the clear?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:56 AM
My Yellow Stang
1st Gear Member

Is this the price for front and rear. No mention of rear seat in the overstock section. Was going to purchase covers from MRT but but if front and rear are $600 what a deal
Old 11-20-2008, 08:17 AM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

front and rear bro, front and rear! lol
Old 11-20-2008, 08:27 AM
rydeordie
3rd Gear Member

They look good I say go for it.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:08 AM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

WOW, roushperf.com has them for $606.25 per set!

$45 cheaper than the guy on ebay....that would be the more reliable one to go with so ill order mine through them....

hopefully i get get them ordered tomorrow....

i have a fiance and a wedding coming up in march so ill have to buy them withOUT actually making it seem like i paid for them ;-)

ill have to be somewhat crafty with this one...hmm, ill have my dad put it on his credit card, then pay him back $100 every 2 weeks....i can sweep that much under the rug every paycheck with no problem!

LEAVE NO PAPER TRAILS PEOPLE!

glad to see I am not the only one who skims off the top to support his habit! LOL
and yea you are in the clear as far as the airbag goes, if yours doesnt have the tag on the side of your seat. Oh and congrats on the wedding!

Last edited by 06elnr; 11-20-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:16 AM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

there nice

Quick Reply: Should I upgrade my interior with this?