Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

A little frustrated.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:56 PM
  #21  
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member
 
SaddleUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: WV
Posts: 4,460
Default

Originally Posted by Joolander View Post
easy saddle
I'm not really sure why you are telling me this....

We all know things get posted in different sections inappropriately at times, but I like our group of people in the S197 section. I think most are like me....they come here for a decent time and to be around others that like our cars.

For another moderator to call our general section a "clusterfudge" is offensive. I'm not sure why that is acceptable, but me speaking out against his remark is not acceptable?

If everything was posted in the appropriate sections....."tech", "handling", "appearance"......
then what exactly does he suggest is appropriate for the general s197 section?
SaddleUp is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 11:03 PM
  #22  
Atlanta_Tider
2nd Gear Member
 
Atlanta_Tider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canton, GA
Posts: 359
Default

Right now looks like this section is the wheel and tire section!
Atlanta_Tider is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 11:13 PM
  #23  
Joolander
Lord High Protector
 
Joolander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Mojave Wasteland
Posts: 3,803
Default

Originally Posted by SaddleUp View Post
I'm not really sure why you are telling me this....

We all know things get posted in different sections inappropriately at times, but I like our group of people in the S197 section. I think most are like me....they come here for a decent time and to be around others that like our cars.

For another moderator to call our general section a "clusterfudge" is offensive. I'm not sure why that is acceptable, but me speaking out against his remark is not acceptable?

If everything was posted in the appropriate sections....."tech", "handling", "appearance"......
then what exactly does he suggest is appropriate for the general s197 section?
im just saying dont get worked up

Last edited by Joolander; 01-13-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Joolander is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 11:14 PM
  #24  
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,935
Default

CLUSTERFUDGE!!!!!!
Noice choice of wording 99!

Now time to move this brilliant S197 tech thread into OT.
07BLACKGT is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 11:16 PM
  #25  
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member
 
SaddleUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: WV
Posts: 4,460
Default

Originally Posted by Joolander View Post
im just saying dont get so worked up
Point taken, Joo. I'll refrain from my sassy behavior.
SaddleUp is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 11:20 PM
  #26  
Joolander
Lord High Protector
 
Joolander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Mojave Wasteland
Posts: 3,803
Default

Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT View Post
CLUSTERFUDGE!!!!!!
Noice choice of wording 99!

Now time to move this brilliant S197 tech thread into OT.
nah itll stay here for a bit incase anybody else needs to vent
Joolander is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 05:18 PM
  #27  
HT
5th Gear Member
 
HT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 2,217
Default

Did you mention vent?



Then lets vent!!!
HT is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 06:21 PM
  #28  
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator
 
pascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 13,368
Default

Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT View Post
CLUSTERFUDGE!!!!!!
Noice choice of wording 99!

Now time to move this brilliant S197 tech thread into OT.
Hell no!!
Move it to the Fox section... They love us there!
pascal is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 06:48 PM
  #29  
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor
 
5SPD07GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WV
Posts: 4,532
Default

Originally Posted by pascal View Post
Hell no!!
Move it to the Fox section... They love us there!
LOL
5SPD07GT is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
eZ
Classic Mustangs (Tech)
10
03-07-2011 10:43 PM
wantgt
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions
9
10-20-2010 11:38 PM
Hangwire
4.6L General Discussion
10
09-22-2010 10:14 AM
ponyman
Off Topic
1
06-25-2006 11:24 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A little frustrated.


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.