Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

@#%#@&#@$(#*()! SOB!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

Default @#%#@&#@$(#*()! SOB!!!!

Last night my friends roomate backed into my 05 GT, I wasn't too upset at the time because it was only body damage to the front left quarter and the door. NOW IM PISSED, I found out this morning because I live in Canaduhhhhr, there's no parts up here, It'll take 7-10 days to get the parts and another 3 to fix the car, which would be fine, except IM SUPPOSED TO BE DRIVING IT ON VACATION IN 9 DAYS!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Vent Vent Fume Fume, Grrrrrr.

So to bother you all with my problem, I just had to vent in a place where people would understand.[:@]
Old 06-22-2005, 05:00 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

Default RE: @#%#@&#@$(#*()! SOB!!!!

LOL - I'm sure we all feel your pain dude. My car got hit last fall and it took 6 friggin weeks to get it back. I had to drive a Sebring [:'(]
Old 06-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Man, that sucks. Im leaving for vacation in 6 days, Renting a Mustang vert from Hertz. Maybe Insurance wil cover a rental, Mustang.....
Old 06-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

Damages come to $1500, the guy said last night if it was cheap enough he didn't want to go through insurance, which I thought was fine, because I hate insurance companies, but I left him a message today saying it will cost him $1500 for repairs, $1500 for another mustang to rent for 10 days, and $500 for wrecking my 1st wedding anniversary vacation. So the ball is in his court, Either $3500 Cash up front, or insurance company. If he goes insurance way, then I'm demanding a 05 mustang from the insurance company until mine is fixed, eye for an eye.
Old 06-22-2005, 05:53 PM
budgy
1st Gear Member

No offense man, I know you have a right to be pissed off, but he didnt drive into your vacation, demanding he pay $500 becuase your car doesnt look perfect while your gone is ridiculous IMO.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:42 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

it cost 1500 to rent a mustange for 10 days? hehehe.. a v6 is what they offer
Old 06-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

It isn't ridiculous its a 2005 Mustang Gt , Get Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]
ORIGINAL: budgy

No offense man, I know you have a right to be pissed off, but he didnt drive into your vacation, demanding he pay $500 becuase your car doesnt look perfect while your gone is ridiculous IMO.

[IMG]local://upfiles/11318/116322ACFCF4454F931DAF6419A2545C.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-22-2005, 10:20 PM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tik_Tok

Last night my friends roomate backed into my 05 GT, I wasn't too upset at the time because it was only body damage to the front left quarter and the door. NOW IM PISSED, I found out this morning because I live in Canaduhhhhr, there's no parts up here, It'll take 7-10 days to get the parts and another 3 to fix the car, which would be fine, except IM SUPPOSED TO BE DRIVING IT ON VACATION IN 9 DAYS!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Vent Vent Fume Fume, Grrrrrr.

So to bother you all with my problem, I just had to vent in a place where people would understand.[:@]

Come on down and get the parts yourself.Or better yet go on vacation in the states bring your car and get it fixed.LOL
Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

I can ask whatever the he\\ I want to if he doesn't want the insurance company involved. In case you didn't read I was supposed to be taking the stang on vacation, and showing it to my step-dad, who is a huge mustang (of all years) fan.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:20 AM
budgy
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tik_Tok

I can ask whatever the he\\ I want to if he doesn't want the insurance company involved. In case you didn't read I was supposed to be taking the stang on vacation, and showing it to my step-dad, who is a huge mustang (of all years) fan.
I know man, you have the right to ask whatever you want but I just dont see where you come up with that particular $500...seems like its just because your pissed off. BTW, you never mentioned anything about your stepdad, im not a mind reader. If you do go through insurance your not going to be getting that $500 amount that you pulled out of your **** so why bother asking him for it?

EDIT: Not to mention that $1500 of that amount is for renting another Stang which you can show to your stepdad, I dont see how your vacation was ruined in the first place...hence aother reason why demanding yet another $500 from your friends roomie seems unreasonable...

Quick Reply: @#%#@&#@$(#*()! SOB!!!!